Articles | Volume 19, issue 19
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Evidence of small-scale quasi-isentropic mixing in ridges of extratropical baroclinic waves
Total article views: 2,147 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,147 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,016 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,577 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 439 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vertical structure of the lower-stratospheric moist bias in the ERA5 reanalysis and its connection to mixing processes K. Krüger et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15559-2022
- Quantification and mitigation of the instrument effects and uncertainties of the airborne limb imaging FTIR GLORIA J. Ungermann et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2503-2022
- N2O Temporal Variability from the Middle Troposphere to the Middle Stratosphere Based on Airborne and Balloon-Borne Observations during the Period 1987–2018 G. Krysztofiak et al. 10.3390/atmos14030585
- Multi-parameter dynamical diagnostics for upper tropospheric and lower stratospheric studies L. Millán et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2957-2023
- Mixing at the extratropical tropopause as characterized by collocated airborne H2O and O3 lidar observations A. Schäfler et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5217-2021
- Analysis of Turbulence Reports and ERA5 Turbulence Diagnostics in a Tropopause‐Based Vertical Framework T. Kaluza et al. 10.1029/2022GL100036
- A convolution of observational and model data to estimate age of air spectra in the northern hemispheric lower stratosphere M. Hauck et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8763-2020
- Clear Air Turbulence Observed Across a Tropopause Fold Over the Drake Passage—A Case Study P. Rodriguez Imazio et al. 10.1029/2021JD035908
- Case study on the influence of synoptic-scale processes on the paired H2O–O3 distribution in the UTLS across a North Atlantic jet stream A. Schäfler et al. 10.5194/acp-23-999-2023
- Temporal–Spatial Variations of Atmospheric Static Stability: A Comparison of the Influences from Temperature and Its Vertical Difference E. Lu et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0615.1
- Large hemispheric difference in nucleation mode aerosol concentrations in the lowermost stratosphere at mid- and high latitudes C. Williamson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9065-2021
- Waves and coherent flows in the tropical atmosphere: New opportunities, old challenges C. Stephan et al. 10.1002/qj.4109
- Tug‐Of‐War on Idealized Midlatitude Cyclones Between Radiative Heating From Low‐Level and High‐Level Clouds A. Voigt et al. 10.1029/2023GL103188
- In situ observations of CH<sub>2</sub>Cl<sub>2</sub> and CHCl<sub>3</sub> show efficient transport pathways for very short-lived species into the lower stratosphere via the Asian and the North American summer monsoon V. Lauther et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2049-2022
- Airborne glyoxal measurements in the marine and continental atmosphere: comparison with TROPOMI observations and EMAC simulations F. Kluge et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1369-2023
- Organic and inorganic bromine measurements around the extratropical tropopause and lowermost stratosphere: insights into the transport pathways and total bromine M. Rotermund et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15375-2021
- On the occurrence of strong vertical wind shear in the tropopause region: a 10-year ERA5 northern hemispheric study T. Kaluza et al. 10.5194/wcd-2-631-2021
- The Mission Support System (MSS v7.0.4) and its use in planning for the SouthTRAC aircraft campaign R. Bauer et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-8983-2022
- Global seasonal distribution of CH2Br2 and CHBr3 in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere M. Jesswein et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15049-2022
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023