08 Oct 2019
Research article | 08 Oct 2019
Microphysics of summer clouds in central West Antarctica simulated by the Polar Weather Research and Forecasting Model (WRF) and the Antarctic Mesoscale Prediction System (AMPS)
Keith M. Hines et al.
Total article views: 1,758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,578 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,064 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,059 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 525 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 519 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Summertime cloud phase strongly influences surface melting on the Larsen C ice shelf, Antarctica E. Gilbert et al. 10.1002/qj.3753
- Impacts of initial conditions and model configuration on simulations of polar lows near Svalbard using Polar WRF with 3DVAR J. Xue et al. 10.1002/qj.4158
- Atmospheric Rivers, Warm Air Intrusions, and Surface Radiation Balance in the Amundsen Sea Embayment G. Djoumna & D. Holland 10.1029/2020JD034119
- Secondary ice production in summer clouds over the Antarctic coast: an underappreciated process in atmospheric models G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-755-2021
- Predicting Frigid Mixed‐Phase Clouds for Pristine Coastal Antarctica K. Hines et al. 10.1029/2021JD035112
- AWARE: The Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) West Antarctic Radiation Experiment D. Lubin et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0278.1
- Challenging and Improving the Simulation of Mid‐Level Mixed‐Phase Clouds Over the High‐Latitude Southern Ocean É. Vignon et al. 10.1029/2020JD033490
- Cloud Influence on ERA5 and AMPS Surface Downwelling Longwave Radiation Biases in West Antarctica I. Silber et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0149.1
- Energetics of surface melt in West Antarctica M. Ghiz et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3459-2021
- Precipitation phase transition in austral summer over the Antarctic Peninsula A. Chyhareva et al. 10.33275/1727-7485.1.2021.664
- Evaluation of Three Numerical Weather Prediction Models for the Weddell Sea Region for the Austral Winter 2013 M. Jonassen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033389
- The Impact of Föhn Conditions Across the Antarctic Peninsula on Local Meteorology Based on AWS Measurements A. Kirchgaessner et al. 10.1029/2020JD033748
- Major surface melting over the Ross Ice Shelf part II : Surface energy balance X. Zou et al. 10.1002/qj.4105
- Evaluation of simulated cloud liquid water in low clouds over the Beaufort Sea in the Arctic System Reanalysis using ARISE airborne in situ observations J. Dodson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11563-2021
- Case Study of Blowing Snow Impacts on the Antarctic Peninsula Lower Atmosphere and Surface Simulated With a Snow/Ice Enhanced WRF Model L. Luo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033936
- Microphysics of Snowfall Over Coastal East Antarctica Simulated by Polar WRF and Observed by Radar É. Vignon et al. 10.1029/2019JD031028
- Major surface melting over the Ross Ice Shelf part I: Foehn effect X. Zou et al. 10.1002/qj.4104
- Evaluation of the CAM6 Climate Model Using Cloud Observations at McMurdo Station, Antarctica J. Yip et al. 10.1029/2021JD034653
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022