07 Oct 2019
Research article | 07 Oct 2019
Contrasting effects of CO2 fertilization, land-use change and warming on seasonal amplitude of Northern Hemisphere CO2 exchange
Ana Bastos et al.
Total article views: 2,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,028 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,019 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,557 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,552 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 471 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 467 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatial distributions of <i>X</i><sub>CO<sub>2</sub></sub> seasonal cycle amplitude and phase over northern high-latitude regions N. Jacobs et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16661-2021
- Higher than expected CO 2 fertilization inferred from leaf to global observations V. Haverd et al. 10.1111/gcb.14950
- Siberian and temperate ecosystems shape Northern Hemisphere atmospheric CO 2 seasonal amplification X. Lin et al. 10.1073/pnas.1914135117
- Retrieval of Global Carbon Dioxide From TanSat Satellite and Comprehensive Validation With TCCON Measurements and Satellite Observations X. Hong et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3066623
- Observational Constraints on the Response of High‐Latitude Northern Forests to Warming J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020AV000228
- Causes of slowing‐down seasonal CO 2 amplitude at Mauna Loa K. Wang et al. 10.1111/gcb.15162
- Slowdown of the greening trend in natural vegetation with further rise in atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> A. Winkler et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4985-2021
- Global sensitivities of forest carbon changes to environmental conditions S. Besnard et al. 10.1111/gcb.15877
- Spatially resolved evaluation of Earth system models with satellite column-averaged CO<sub>2</sub> B. Gier et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6115-2020
- Siberian 2020 heatwave increased spring CO2 uptake but not annual CO2 uptake M. Kwon et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac358b
- Constraining Uncertainty in Projected Gross Primary Production With Machine Learning M. Schlund et al. 10.1029/2019JG005619
- Integrating the evidence for a terrestrial carbon sink caused by increasing atmospheric CO 2 A. Walker et al. 10.1111/nph.16866
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022