23 Aug 2019
Research article | 23 Aug 2019
Size-resolved composition and morphology of particulate matter during the southwest monsoon in Metro Manila, Philippines
Melliza Templonuevo Cruz et al.
Total article views: 2,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,039 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,028 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,675 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 355 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 353 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Size-segregated particle number and mass concentrations from different emission sources in urban Beijing J. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12721-2020
- Source Apportionment of Aerosol at a Coastal Site and Relationships with Precipitation Chemistry: A Case Study over the Southeast United States A. Corral et al. 10.3390/atmos11111212
- Measurement report: Firework impacts on air quality in Metro Manila, Philippines, during the 2019 New Year revelry G. Lorenzo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6155-2021
- Extreme Aerosol Events at Mesa Verde, Colorado: Implications for Air Quality Management M. Gonzalez et al. 10.3390/atmos12091140
- Heavy metal pollution levels, source apportionment and risk assessment in dust storms in key cities in Northwest China H. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126878
- Particulate Oxalate‐To‐Sulfate Ratio as an Aqueous Processing Marker: Similarity Across Field Campaigns and Limitations M. Hilario et al. 10.1029/2021GL096520
- Aerosol Particle and Black Carbon Emission Factors of Vehicular Fleet in Manila, Philippines . Madueño et al. 10.3390/atmos10100603
- Influence of local meteorology on the chemical characteristics of fine particulates in Metropolitan Manila in the Philippines G. Bagtasa & C. Yuan 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.013
- Impact of various air mass types on cloud condensation nuclei concentrations along coastal southeast Florida E. Edwards et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118371
- On the nature of sea salt aerosol at a coastal megacity: Insights from Manila, Philippines in Southeast Asia M. AzadiAghdam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116922
- Total organic carbon and the contribution from speciated organics in cloud water: airborne data analysis from the CAMP<sup>2</sup>Ex field campaign C. Stahl et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14109-2021
- An annual time series of weekly size-resolved aerosol properties in the megacity of Metro Manila, Philippines C. Stahl et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-0466-y
- Sources and characteristics of size-resolved particulate organic acids and methanesulfonate in a coastal megacity: Manila, Philippines C. Stahl et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15907-2020
- Characterizing Weekly Cycles of Particulate Matter in a Coastal Megacity: The Importance of a Seasonal, Size‐Resolved, and Chemically Speciated Analysis M. Hilario et al. 10.1029/2020JD032614
- Contrasting wet deposition composition between three diverse islands and coastal North American sites L. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117919
- Long-range aerosol transport and impacts on size-resolved aerosol composition in Metro Manila, Philippines R. Braun et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2387-2020
- Investigating the relationship between central nervous system biomarkers and short-term exposure to PM10-bound metals during dust storms A. Badeenezhad et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.08.022
- Is There a Relationship between Lake Urmia Saline Lakebed Emissions and Wet Deposition Composition in the Caucasus Region? H. Ahmady-Birgani et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00320
- On the nature of heavy metals in PM10 for an urban desert city in the Middle East: Shiraz, Iran A. Parvizimehr et al. 10.1016/j.microc.2020.104596
- Chemical characterization of wintertime aerosols over the Arabian Sea: Impact of marine sources and long-range transport P. Bikkina et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117749
- Temporal variations in the chemical composition of aerosols over the coastal Bay of Bengal V. Kumari et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101300
- Contrasting the size-resolved nature of particulate arsenic, cadmium, and lead among diverse regions M. Gonzalez et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.01.002
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022