12 Aug 2019
Research article | 12 Aug 2019
Speciated atmospheric mercury and sea–air exchange of gaseous mercury in the South China Sea
Chunjie Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,389 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,280 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,273 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 905 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 371 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 368 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Two years measurement of speciated atmospheric mercury in a typical area of the north coast of China: Sources, temporal variations, and influence of regional and long-range transport C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117235
- Characteristics of the air‒sea exchange of gaseous mercury and deposition flux of atmospheric mercury at an island near the boundary of the Bohai Sea and Yellow Sea C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117547
- Characteristics of mercury speciation in seawater and emission flux of gaseous mercury in the Bohai Sea and Yellow Sea C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2019.109092
- Interannual Variability of Air–Sea Exchange of Mercury in the Global Ocean: The “Seesaw Effect” in the Equatorial Pacific and Contributions to the Atmosphere S. Huang & Y. Zhang 10.1021/acs.est.1c00691
- Temporal variation of speciated atmospheric Hg and characteristics of size-fractioned HgP at a suburban site in Shijiazhuang City, North China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101253
- Distribution of atmospheric gaseous elemental mercury (Hg(0)) from the Sea of Japan to the Arctic, and Hg(0) evasion fluxes in the Eastern Arctic Seas: Results from a joint Russian-Chinese cruise in fall 2018 V. Kalinchuk et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142003
- Spatial Distribution of Atmospheric Mercury Species in the Southern Ocean F. Yue et al. 10.1029/2021JD034651
- Speciated atmospheric mercury during haze and non-haze periods in winter at an urban site in Beijing, China: Pollution characteristics, sources, and causes analyses C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105209
- Recent advances in understanding and measurement of Hg in the environment: Surface-atmosphere exchange of gaseous elemental mercury (Hg0) J. Sommar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137648
- Critical Observations of Gaseous Elemental Mercury Air‐Sea Exchange S. Osterwalder et al. 10.1029/2020GB006742
- Mercury biogeochemical cycling: A synthesis of recent scientific advances M. Gustin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139619
Latest update: 16 May 2022