Atmospheric histories and emissions of chlorofluorocarbons CFC-13 (CClF3), ΣCFC-114 (C2Cl2F4), and CFC-115 (C2ClF5)
Martin K. Vollmer et al.
Total article views: 2,780 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,608 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,595 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,911 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 684 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid increase in ozone-depleting chloroform emissions from China X. Fang et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0278-2
- Seasonal cycles in baseline mixing ratios of a large number of trace gases at the Mace Head, Ireland atmospheric research station R. Derwent et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117531
- The shared socio-economic pathway (SSP) greenhouse gas concentrations and their extensions to 2500 M. Meinshausen et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3571-2020
- Observing the atmospheric evolution of ozone-depleting substances S. Reimann et al. 10.1016/j.crte.2018.08.008
- Long-term temporal variations and source changes of halocarbons in the Greater Pearl River Delta region, China L. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117550
- Australian chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) emissions: 1960–2017 P. Fraser et al. 10.1071/EN19322
- Unexpected nascent atmospheric emissions of three ozone-depleting hydrochlorofluorocarbons M. Vollmer et al. 10.1073/pnas.2010914118
- Unfinished business after five decades of ozone-layer science and policy S. Solomon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18052-0
- Renewed and emerging concerns over the production and emission of ozone-depleting substances M. Chipperfield et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0048-8
- Abundances, emissions, and loss processes of the long-lived and potent greenhouse gas octafluorooxolane (octafluorotetrahydrofuran, <i>c</i>-C<sub>4</sub>F<sub>8</sub>O) in the atmosphere M. Vollmer et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3481-2019
- Inhalation exposure to volatile organic compounds in the printing industry A. Alabdulhadi et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1629355
- Very Strong Atmospheric Methane Growth in the 4 Years 2014–2017: Implications for the Paris Agreement E. Nisbet et al. 10.1029/2018GB006009
- Challenges for the recovery of the ozone layer X. Fang et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0422-7
- Perfluorocyclobutane (PFC-318, <i>c</i>-C<sub>4</sub>F<sub>8</sub>) in the global atmosphere J. Mühle et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10335-2019
- History of chemically and radiatively important atmospheric gases from the Advanced Global Atmospheric Gases Experiment (AGAGE) R. Prinn et al. 10.5194/essd-10-985-2018
- Recent increases in the atmospheric growth rate and emissions of HFC-23 (CHF<sub>3</sub>) and the link to HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>) production P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4153-2018
- Temperature dependence of source profiles for volatile organic compounds from typical volatile emission sources Z. Niu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141741
- Estimating Source Region Influences on Black Carbon Abundance, Microphysics, and Radiative Effect Observed Over South Korea K. Lamb et al. 10.1029/2018JD029257
- Dynamic–gravimetric preparation of metrologically traceable primary calibration standards for halogenated greenhouse gases M. Guillevic et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3351-2018
- Trends in N<sub>2</sub>O and SF<sub>6</sub> mole fractions in archived air samples from Cape Meares, Oregon (USA), 1978–1996 T. Rolfe & A. Rice 10.5194/acp-19-8967-2019
- CFCs measurements at high altitudes in northern China during 2017–2018: Concentrations and potential emission source regions M. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142290
Latest update: 08 Apr 2021