Articles | Volume 18, issue 13
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impact of long-range transport over the Atlantic Ocean on Saharan dust optical and microphysical properties based on AERONET data
Total article views: 2,644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,658 with geography defined and -14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,977 with geography defined and -23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 690 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 681 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dust and tropical PMx aerosols in Cape Verde: Sources, vertical distributions and stratified transport from North Africa S. Rodríguez & J. López-Darias 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105793
- Is there a causal relationship between Particulate Matter (PM10) and air Temperature data? An analysis based on the Liang–Kleeman information transfer theory T. Plocoste & R. Calif 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101177
- Assessment of a new detection threshold forPM10concentrations linked to African dust events in the Caribbean Basin L. Euphrasie-Clotilde et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117354
- Multifractal characterisation of particulate matter (PM10) time series in the Caribbean basin using visibility graphs T. Plocoste et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.08.027
- Dust transport and advection measurement with spaceborne lidars ALADIN and CALIOP and model reanalysis data G. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7975-2022
- Dust cycle, soiling effect and optimum cleaning schedule for PV modules in Iran: A long-term multi-criteria analysis S. Hosseini Dehshiri & B. Firoozabadi 10.1016/j.enconman.2023.117084
- Global transport of dust emitted from different regions of the Sahara C. Lamancusa & K. Wagstrom 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.042
- A Global Climatology of Dust Aerosols Based on Satellite Data: Spatial, Seasonal and Inter-Annual Patterns over the Period 2005–2019 M. Gavrouzou et al. 10.3390/rs13030359
- Operational AOD Retrieval at Subkilometer Resolution Using OceanSat‐2 OCM Over Land: SAER Algorithm, Uncertainties, Validation & Inter‐Sensor Comparison M. Mishra et al. 10.1029/2023EA002896
- Three-Dimensional Distributions of the Direct Effect of anExtended and Intense Dust Aerosol Episode (16–18 June 2016) over the Mediterranean Basin on Regional Shortwave Radiation, Atmospheric Thermal Structure, and Dynamics M. Gavrouzou et al. 10.3390/app13126878
- Quantifying Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of African Dust Detection Threshold for PM10 Concentrations in the Caribbean Area Using Multiscale Decomposition T. Plocoste et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.907440
- Investigation of the Vertical Distribution Characteristics and Microphysical Properties of Summer Mineral Dust Masses over the Taklimakan Desert Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle X. Zhou et al. 10.3390/rs15143556
- Spatial and temporal variability of trace metals (Fe, Cu, Mn, Zn, Co, Ni, Cd, Pb), iron and copper speciation, and electroactive Fe-binding humic substances in surface waters of the eastern Gulf of Mexico T. Mellett & K. Buck 10.1016/j.marchem.2020.103891
- Multiscale analysis of the dynamic relationship between particulate matter (PM10) and meteorological parameters using CEEMDAN: A focus on “Godzilla” African dust event T. Plocoste 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101252
- The Identification and Analysis of Long-Range Aerosol Transport Pathways with Layered Cloud-Aerosol Lidar with Orthogonal Polarization Datasets from 2006 to 2016 L. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs15184537
- Global Clear-Sky Aerosol Speciated Direct Radiative Effects over 40 Years (1980–2019) M. Korras-Carraca et al. 10.3390/atmos12101254
- Analysis of the Transport of Aerosols over the North Tropical Atlantic Ocean Using Time Series of POLDER/PARASOL Satellite Data H. Fréville et al. 10.3390/rs12050757
- Identifying and Quantifying the Impacts of Advected North African Dust on the Concentration and Composition of Airborne Fine Particulate Matter in Houston and Galveston, Texas A. Bozlaker et al. 10.1029/2019JD030792
- Properties of Saharan Dust Versus Local Urban Dust—A Case Study D. Szczepanik et al. 10.1029/2021EA001816
- Climatology of Aerosols over the Caribbean Islands: Aerosol Types, Synoptic Patterns, and Transport A. Rodríguez Vega et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0015.1
- Temporal scaling study of particulate matter (PM10) and solar radiation influences on air temperature in the Caribbean basin using a 3D joint multifractal analysis T. Plocoste & P. Pavón-Domínguez 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117115
- African dust deposition in Puerto Rico: Analysis of a 20-year rainfall chemistry record and comparison with models M. McClintock et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116907
- The statistical behavior of PM10 events over guadeloupean archipelago: Stationarity, modelling and extreme events T. Plocoste et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104956
- Background PM10 atmosphere: In the seek of a multifractal characterization using complex networks T. Plocoste et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105777
- Particle Size Analysis of African Dust Haze over the Last 20 Years: A Focus on the Extreme Event of June 2020 L. Euphrasie-Clotilde et al. 10.3390/atmos12040502
- Advances in the characterization of aerosol optical properties using long-term data from AERONET in Buenos Aires L. Cúneo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101360
- Detecting the Causal Nexus between Particulate Matter (PM10) and Rainfall in the Caribbean Area T. Plocoste 10.3390/atmos13020175
- Variation and Driving Factor of Aerosol Optical Depth over the South China Sea from 1980 to 2020 E. Sun et al. 10.3390/atmos13030372
- Sun photometer retrievals of Saharan dust properties over Barbados during SALTRACE C. Toledano et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14571-2019
- Investigation of local correlations between particulate matter (PM10) and air temperature in the Caribbean basin using Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition T. Plocoste et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.031
- Comparison of aerosol optical depth from satellite (MODIS), sun photometer and broadband pyrheliometer ground-based observations in Cuba J. Antuña-Marrero et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2279-2018
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023