Impact of long-range transport over the Atlantic Ocean on Saharan dust optical and microphysical properties based on AERONET data
Cristian Velasco-Merino et al.
Total article views: 1,922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,921 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,312 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,295 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 626 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global Clear-Sky Aerosol Speciated Direct Radiative Effects over 40 Years (1980–2019) M. Korras-Carraca et al. 10.3390/atmos12101254
- Dust and tropical PMx aerosols in Cape Verde: Sources, vertical distributions and stratified transport from North Africa S. Rodríguez & J. López-Darias 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105793
- Is there a causal relationship between Particulate Matter (PM10) and air Temperature data? An analysis based on the Liang–Kleeman information transfer theory T. Plocoste & R. Calif 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101177
- Analysis of the Transport of Aerosols over the North Tropical Atlantic Ocean Using Time Series of POLDER/PARASOL Satellite Data H. Fréville et al. 10.3390/rs12050757
- Identifying and Quantifying the Impacts of Advected North African Dust on the Concentration and Composition of Airborne Fine Particulate Matter in Houston and Galveston, Texas A. Bozlaker et al. 10.1029/2019JD030792
- Assessment of a new detection threshold for PM10 concentrations linked to African dust events in the Caribbean Basin L. Euphrasie-Clotilde et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117354
- Global transport of dust emitted from different regions of the Sahara C. Lamancusa & K. Wagstrom 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.042
- Temporal scaling study of particulate matter (PM10) and solar radiation influences on air temperature in the Caribbean basin using a 3D joint multifractal analysis T. Plocoste & P. Pavón-Domínguez 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117115
- A Global Climatology of Dust Aerosols Based on Satellite Data: Spatial, Seasonal and Inter-Annual Patterns over the Period 2005–2019 M. Gavrouzou et al. 10.3390/rs13030359
- African dust deposition in Puerto Rico: Analysis of a 20-year rainfall chemistry record and comparison with models M. McClintock et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116907
- The statistical behavior of PM10 events over guadeloupean archipelago: Stationarity, modelling and extreme events T. Plocoste et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104956
- Background PM10 atmosphere: In the seek of a multifractal characterization using complex networks T. Plocoste et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105777
- Particle Size Analysis of African Dust Haze over the Last 20 Years: A Focus on the Extreme Event of June 2020 L. Euphrasie-Clotilde et al. 10.3390/atmos12040502
- Sun photometer retrievals of Saharan dust properties over Barbados during SALTRACE C. Toledano et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14571-2019
- Investigation of local correlations between particulate matter (PM10) and air temperature in the Caribbean basin using Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition T. Plocoste et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.031
- Comparison of aerosol optical depth from satellite (MODIS), sun photometer and broadband pyrheliometer ground-based observations in Cuba J. Antuña-Marrero et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2279-2018
Latest update: 20 Oct 2021