28 Jun 2018
Research article | 28 Jun 2018
The impact of future emission policies on tropospheric ozone using a parameterised approach
Steven T. Turnock et al.
Total article views: 3,131 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,080 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,061 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,275 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,260 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 801 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The effects of intercontinental emission sources on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13655-2018
- 300 years of tropospheric ozone changes using CMIP6 scenarios with a parameterised approach S. Turnock et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.07.001
- A new classification approach to enhance future VOCs emission policies: Taking solvent-consuming industry as an example X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115868
- Ozone source apportionment over the Yangtze River Delta region, China: Investigation of regional transport, sectoral contributions and seasonal differences L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.028
- Quantifying the impact of ozone on crops in Sub-Saharan Africa demonstrates regional and local hotspots of production loss K. Sharps et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-14967-3
- Current and future global climate impacts resulting from COVID-19 P. Forster et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0883-0
- Mimicking atmospheric photochemical modeling with a deep neural network J. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105919
- Historical and future changes in air pollutants from CMIP6 models S. Turnock et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14547-2020
- Methane removal and the proportional reductions in surface temperature and ozone S. Abernethy et al. 10.1098/rsta.2021.0104
- TM5-FASST: a global atmospheric source–receptor model for rapid impact analysis of emission changes on air quality and short-lived climate pollutants R. Van Dingenen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16173-2018
- Deep Learning for Prediction of the Air Quality Response to Emission Changes J. Xing et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02923
- Greater fuel efficiency is potentially preferable to reducing NOx emissions for aviation’s climate impacts A. Skowron et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20771-3
- Can Reduced Irrigation Mitigate Ozone Impacts on an Ozone-Sensitive African Wheat Variety? H. Harmens et al. 10.3390/plants8070220
- Salt Stress Reduced the Seedling Growth of Two Larch Species Under Elevated Ozone T. Sugai et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00053
- Synoptic condition-driven summertime ozone formation regime in Shanghai and the implication for dynamic ozone control strategies H. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141130
- Ozone-induced effects on leaves in African crop species K. Sharps et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115789
- Assessment of pre-industrial to present-day anthropogenic climate forcing in UKESM1 F. O'Connor et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1211-2021
- Lower air pollution during COVID-19 lock-down: improving models and methods estimating ozone impacts on crops F. Dentener et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0188
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- On the changes in surface ozone over the twenty-first century: sensitivity to changes in surface temperature and chemical mechanisms A. Archibald et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0329
- Intramolecular carbon isotope signals reflect metabolite allocation in plants T. Wieloch et al. 10.1093/jxb/erac028
- Increasing ambient surface ozone levels over the UK accompanied by fewer extreme events D. Finch & P. Palmer 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117627
- Methyl, Ethyl, and Propyl Nitrates: Global Distribution and Impacts on Reactive Nitrogen in Remote Marine Environments J. Fisher et al. 10.1029/2018JD029046
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022