Articles | Volume 18, issue 12
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Influence of anthropogenic emissions and boundary conditions on multi-model simulations of major air pollutants over Europe and North America in the framework of AQMEII3
Total article views: 2,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,760 with geography defined and 65 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,210 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,155 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 615 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 605 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The impact of climate mitigation measures on near term climate forcers S. Turnock et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab4222
- Improving ozone simulations in the Great Lakes Region: The role of emissions, chemistry, and dry deposition M. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.025
- Impacts of coal use phase-out in China on the atmospheric environment: (1) emissions, surface concentrations and exceedance of air quality standards W. Ge et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120163
- Influence of atmospheric in-cloud aqueous-phase chemistry on the global simulation of SO<sub>2</sub> in CESM2 W. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16093-2021
- Quantifying uncertainties due to chemistry modelling – evaluation of tropospheric composition simulations in the CAMS model (cycle 43R1) V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1725-2019
- Impact of large wildfires on PM<sub>10</sub> levels and human mortality in Portugal P. Tarín-Carrasco et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2867-2021
- Long-Term Residential Exposure to Particulate Matter and Its Components, Nitrogen Dioxide and Ozone—A Northern Sweden Cohort Study on Mortality J. Sommar et al. 10.3390/ijerph18168476
- Measurement report: The influence of traffic and new particle formation on the size distribution of 1–800 nm particles in Helsinki – a street canyon and an urban background station comparison M. Okuljar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9931-2021
- Dynamic evaluation of modeled ozone concentrations in Germany with four chemistry transport models M. Thürkow et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167665
- Modelling black carbon absorption of solar radiation: combining external and internal mixing assumptions G. Curci et al. 10.5194/acp-19-181-2019
- The Multi-Scale Infrastructure for Chemistry and Aerosols (MUSICA) G. Pfister et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0331.1
- Evaluating the Impact of Chemical Complexity and Horizontal Resolution on Tropospheric Ozone Over the Conterminous US With a Global Variable Resolution Chemistry Model R. Schwantes et al. 10.1029/2021MS002889
- Historical and future changes in air pollutants from CMIP6 models S. Turnock et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14547-2020
- Quantification of lightning-induced nitrogen oxide emissions over Europe J. Arndt et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.059
- Seasonal ozone vertical profiles over North America using the AQMEII3 group of air quality models: model inter-comparison and stratospheric intrusions M. Astitha et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13925-2018
- Source attribution of European surface O<sub>3</sub> using a tagged O<sub>3</sub> mechanism A. Lupaşcu & T. Butler 10.5194/acp-19-14535-2019
- A multi-pollutant and multi-sectorial approach to screening the consistency of emission inventories P. Thunis et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-5271-2022
- Modeled deposition of nitrogen and sulfur in Europe estimated by 14 air quality model systems: evaluation, effects of changes in emissions and implications for habitat protection M. Vivanco et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10199-2018
- An intercomparison of tropospheric ozone reanalysis products from CAMS, CAMS interim, TCR-1, and TCR-2 V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1513-2020
- Contributions of Nordic anthropogenic emissions on air pollution and premature mortality over the Nordic region and the Arctic U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12975-2019
- An exploratory performance assessment of the CHIMERE model (version 2017r4) for the northwestern Iberian Peninsula and the summer season S. Brands et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3947-2020
- Evaluation of WRF-Chem model (v220.127.116.11) real-time air quality forecasts over the Eastern Mediterranean G. Georgiou et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-4129-2022
- Air quality modelling over the Eastern Mediterranean: Seasonal sensitivity to anthropogenic emissions G. Georgiou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117119
- Early childhood exposure to ambient air pollution is associated with increased risk of paediatric asthma: An administrative cohort study from Stockholm, Sweden D. Olsson et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106667
- Long-range transport impacts on surface aerosol concentrations and the contributions to haze events in China: an HTAP2 multi-model study X. Dong et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15581-2018
- The phytotoxic air-pollutant O3 enhances the emission of herbivore-induced volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and affects the susceptibility of black mustard plants to pest attack E. Khaling et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115030
- OpenIFS/AC: atmospheric chemistry and aerosol in OpenIFS 43r3 V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-6221-2022
- Assessment and economic valuation of air pollution impacts on human health over Europe and the United States as calculated by a multi-model ensemble in the framework of AQMEII3 U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5967-2018
Latest update: 11 Dec 2023