Impact of surface and near-surface processes on ice crystal concentrations measured at mountain-top research stations
Total article views: 2,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,510 with geography defined and 196 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,913 with geography defined and 177 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 597 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mixed-phase orographic cloud microphysics during StormVEx and IFRACS D. Lowenthal et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5387-2019
- Spatial and temporal variability in the ice-nucleating ability of alpine snowmelt and extension to frozen cloud fraction K. Brennan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-163-2020
- Aerosol and dynamical contributions to cloud droplet formation in Arctic low-level clouds G. Motos et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13941-2023
- Secondary ice production processes in wintertime alpine mixed-phase clouds P. Georgakaki et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1965-2022
- Microphysical investigation of the seeder and feeder region of an Alpine mixed-phase cloud F. Ramelli et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6681-2021
- Impact of Air Mass Conditions and Aerosol Properties on Ice Nucleating Particle Concentrations at the High Altitude Research Station Jungfraujoch L. Lacher et al. 10.3390/atmos9090363
- Continuous secondary-ice production initiated by updrafts through the melting layer in mountainous regions A. Lauber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3855-2021
- Conditions favorable for secondary ice production in Arctic mixed-phase clouds J. Pasquier et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15579-2022
- Sensitivity of precipitation formation to secondary ice production in winter orographic mixed-phase clouds Z. Dedekind et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15115-2021
- Retrieving ice-nucleating particle concentration and ice multiplication factors using active remote sensing validated by in situ observations J. Wieder et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9767-2022
- A long-term study of cloud residuals from low-level Arctic clouds L. Karlsson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8933-2021
- The retrieval of snow properties from SLSTR Sentinel-3 – Part 2: Results and validation L. Mei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2781-2021
- 100 Years of Progress in Cloud Physics, Aerosols, and Aerosol Chemistry Research S. Kreidenweis et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0024.1
- Using a holographic imager on a tethered balloon system for microphysical observations of boundary layer clouds F. Ramelli et al. 10.5194/amt-13-925-2020
- Sources and nature of ice-nucleating particles in the free troposphere at Jungfraujoch in winter 2017 L. Lacher et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16925-2021
- Seasonal Variation of the Atmospheric Bacterial Community in the Greenlandic High Arctic Is Influenced by Weather Events and Local and Distant Sources L. Jensen et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2022.909980
- Development of the DRoplet Ice Nuclei Counter Zurich (DRINCZ): validation and application to field-collected snow samples R. David et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6865-2019
- Using freezing spectra characteristics to identify ice-nucleating particle populations during the winter in the Alps J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8123-2019
- New type of evidence for secondary ice formation at around −15 °C in mixed-phase clouds C. Mignani et al. 10.5194/acp-19-877-2019
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023