Radiative absorption enhancement of dust mixed with anthropogenic pollution over East Asia
Pengfei Tian et al.
Total article views: 2,224 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,132 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,271 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,258 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 874 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vertical Structures of Dust Aerosols over East Asia Based on CALIPSO Retrievals D. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11060701
- In situ optical and microphysical properties of tropospheric aerosols in the Canadian High Arctic from 2016 to 2019 A. Vicente-Luis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118254
- Profiling Dust Mass Concentration in Northwest China Using a Joint Lidar and Sun-Photometer Setting T. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13061099
- East Asian Study of Tropospheric Aerosols and their Impact on Regional Clouds, Precipitation, and Climate (EAST‐AIR CPC ) Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030758
- Retrieval of gridded aerosol direct radiative forcing based on multiplatform datasets Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-575-2020
- Hygroscopicity of Different Types of Aerosol Particles: Case Studies Using Multi-Instrument Data in Megacity Beijing, China T. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs12050785
- Long-Term Variation of Black Carbon Absorption Aerosol Optical Depth from AERONET Data over East Asia N. Dehkhoda et al. 10.3390/rs12213551
- Wintertime aerosol optical properties in Lanzhou, Northwest China: Emphasis on the rapid increase of aerosol absorption under high particulate pollution X. Guan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118081
- The mixing state of mineral dusts with typical anthropogenic pollutants: A mechanism study Y. Ji et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.035
- Light absorption enhancement of particulate matters and their source apportionment over the Asian continental outflow site and South Yellow Sea F. Cao et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-11134-y
- A twenty-year deposition record of elemental carbon in Northern Japan retrieved from archived filters N. Kaneyasu et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-61067-2
- Aerosol‐Radiation Interactions of Dust Storm Deteriorate Particle and Ozone Pollution in East China Z. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033601
- The Effects of PM 2.5 Concentrations and Relative Humidity on Atmospheric Visibility in Beijing X. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JD029269
- Sensitivity analysis of the dust emission treatment in CMAQv5.2.1 and its application to long-range transport over East Asia S. Kong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118441
- Relationship between Asian monsoon strength and transport of surface aerosols to the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL): interannual variability and decadal changes C. Yuan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1901-2019
- Unexpected High Absorption of Atmospheric Aerosols Over a Western Tibetan Plateau Site in Summer L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033286
- Spatio-Temporal Variations of the PM2.5/PM10 Ratios and Its Application to Air Pollution Type Classification in China H. Fan et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.692440
- Interactions of Asian mineral dust with Indian summer monsoon: Recent advances and challenges Q. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103562
- High contribution of vehicle emissions to fine particulate pollutions in Lanzhou, Northwest China based on high-resolution online data source appointment M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149310
- Superposition of Gobi Dust and Southeast Asian Biomass Burning: The Effect of Multisource Long‐Range Transport on Aerosol Optical Properties and Regional Meteorology Modification K. Huang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030241
Latest update: 03 Aug 2021