Articles | Volume 18, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Simulation of fine organic aerosols in the western Mediterranean area during the ChArMEx 2013 summer campaign
Total article views: 2,811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,777 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,269 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,233 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 542 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 544 with geography defined and -2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modeling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during winter 2014 in the northwestern Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18079-2018
- Aerosol sources in the western Mediterranean during summertime: a model-based approach M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9631-2018
- Trends of inorganic and organic aerosols and precursor gases in Europe: insights from the EURODELTA multi-model experiment over the 1990–2010 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4923-2019
- Variability of air pollutants, and PM composition and sources at a regional background site in the Balearic Islands: Review of western Mediterranean phenomenology from a 3-year study J. Cerro et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137177
- Future climatic drivers and their effect on PM<sub>10</sub> components in Europe and the Mediterranean Sea A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4459-2019
- Seasonal variation and origins of volatile organic compounds observed during 2 years at a western Mediterranean remote background site (Ersa, Cape Corsica) C. Debevec et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1449-2021
- Transport of aerosols over the French Riviera – link between ground-based lidar and spaceborne observations P. Chazette et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3885-2019
- Sources of organic aerosols in Europe: a modeling study using CAMx with modified volatility basis set scheme J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15247-2019
- Biogenic secondary organic aerosol sensitivity to organic aerosol simulation schemes in climate projections A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13209-2019
- Impact of lockdown measures to combat Covid-19 on air quality over western Europe L. Menut et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140426
- The CHIMERE v2020r1 online chemistry-transport model L. Menut et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6781-2021
- Simulation of organic aerosol, its precursors, and related oxidants in the Landes pine forest in southwestern France: accounting for domain-specific land use and physical conditions A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3679-2023
- SSH-Aerosol v1.1: A Modular Box Model to Simulate the Evolution of Primary and Secondary Aerosols K. Sartelet et al. 10.3390/atmos11050525
- The December 2016 extreme weather and particulate matter pollution episode in the Paris region (France) G. Foret et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119386
- Exposure of the population of southern France to air pollutants in future climate case studies A. Cholakian et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118689
- Modelling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during ChArMEx summer campaigns of 2012 and 2013 in the western Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12509-2017
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023