Drivers for spatial, temporal and long-term trends in atmospheric ammonia and ammonium in the UK
Yuk S. Tang et al.
Total article views: 2,381 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,321 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,286 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,728 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 562 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 558 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improved Jayaweera-Mikkelsen model to quantify ammonia volatilization from rice paddy fields in China X. Zhan et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-04275-2
- Uncertainties and implications of applying aggregated data for spatial modelling of atmospheric ammonia emissions S. Hellsten et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.04.132
- Alkaline air: changing perspectives on nitrogen and air pollution in an ammonia-rich world M. Sutton et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0315
- Diurnal and temporal changes in air pollution during COVID-19 strict lockdown over different regions of India V. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115368
- Acid gases and aerosol measurements in the UK (1999–2015): regional distributions and trends Y. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16293-2018
- Predicting atmospheric ammonia dispersion and potential ecological effects using monitored emission rates from an intensive laying hen facility in Ireland D. Kelleghan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118214
- Improved Estimates of Ammonia Emissions from Global Croplands X. Zhan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05149
- Validation of ammonia diffusive and pumped samplers in a controlled atmosphere test facility using traceable Primary Standard Gas Mixtures N. Martin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.038
- An Assessment of Low-Cost Techniques to Measure Ammonia Emission from Multi-Plots: A Case Study with Urea Fertilization J. Lavrsen Kure et al. 10.3390/agronomy8110245
- Pan-European rural monitoring network shows dominance of NH<sub>3</sub> gas and NH<sub>4</sub>NO<sub>3</sub> aerosol in inorganic atmospheric pollution load Y. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-875-2021
- Quantification of Atmospheric Ammonia Concentrations: A Review of Its Measurement and Modeling A. Nair & F. Yu 10.3390/atmos11101092
- Causes of Large Increases in Atmospheric Ammonia in the Last Decade across North America X. Yao & L. Zhang 10.1021/acsomega.9b03284
- Impact of long-term nitrogen deposition on the response of dune grassland ecosystems to elevated summer ozone F. Hayes et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.07.088
- The sensitivity of PM<sub>2.5</sub> acidity to meteorological parameters and chemical composition changes: 10-year records from six Canadian monitoring sites Y. Tao & J. Murphy 10.5194/acp-19-9309-2019
- Sources of gaseous NH3 in urban Beijing from parallel sampling of NH3 and NH4+, their nitrogen isotope measurement and modeling N. Bhattarai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141361
- Changing supersites: assessing the impact of the southern UK EMEP supersite relocation on measured atmospheric composition H. Walker et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab1a6f
- Tracking ammonia morning peak, sources and transport with 1 Hz measurements at a rural site in North China Plain Y. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117630
- Record high levels of atmospheric ammonia over India: Spatial and temporal analyses J. Kuttippurath et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139986
- Implications of Temperate Agroforestry on Sheep and Cattle Productivity, Environmental Impacts and Enterprise Economics. A Systematic Evidence Map M. Jordon et al. 10.3390/f11121321
- Long-Term Trend of Gaseous Ammonia Over the United States: Modeling and Comparison With Observations F. Yu et al. 10.1029/2018JD028412
- Ambient Ammonia Concentrations Across New York State C. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2019JD030380
Latest update: 02 Mar 2021