22 Jan 2018
Research article | 22 Jan 2018
Drivers for spatial, temporal and long-term trends in atmospheric ammonia and ammonium in the UK
Yuk S. Tang et al.
Total article views: 3,136 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,085 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,050 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,468 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,437 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 617 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 613 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Uncertainties and implications of applying aggregated data for spatial modelling of atmospheric ammonia emissions S. Hellsten et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.04.132
- Diurnal and temporal changes in air pollution during COVID-19 strict lockdown over different regions of India V. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115368
- Predicting atmospheric ammonia dispersion and potential ecological effects using monitored emission rates from an intensive laying hen facility in Ireland D. Kelleghan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118214
- Improved Estimates of Ammonia Emissions from Global Croplands X. Zhan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05149
- Global, regional and national trends of atmospheric ammonia derived from a decadal (2008–2018) satellite record M. Van Damme et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd5e0
- An Assessment of Low-Cost Techniques to Measure Ammonia Emission from Multi-Plots: A Case Study with Urea Fertilization J. Lavrsen Kure et al. 10.3390/agronomy8110245
- Pan-European rural monitoring network shows dominance of NH<sub>3</sub> gas and NH<sub>4</sub>NO<sub>3</sub> aerosol in inorganic atmospheric pollution load Y. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-875-2021
- Quantification of Atmospheric Ammonia Concentrations: A Review of Its Measurement and Modeling A. Nair & F. Yu 10.3390/atmos11101092
- Nitrogen Transport/Deposition from Paddy Ecosystem and Potential Pollution Risk Period in Southwest China S. Guo et al. 10.3390/w14040539
- Evaluation of global EMEP MSC-W (rv4.34) WRF (v184.108.40.206) model surface concentrations and wet deposition of reactive N and S with measurements Y. Ge et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7021-2021
- Long-term trends in air quality in major cities in the UK and India: a view from space K. Vohra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6275-2021
- Convergent evidence for the pervasive but limited contribution of biomass burning to atmospheric ammonia in peninsular Southeast Asia Y. Chang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7187-2021
- The sensitivity of PM<sub>2.5</sub> acidity to meteorological parameters and chemical composition changes: 10-year records from six Canadian monitoring sites Y. Tao & J. Murphy 10.5194/acp-19-9309-2019
- Sources of gaseous NH3 in urban Beijing from parallel sampling of NH3 and NH4+, their nitrogen isotope measurement and modeling N. Bhattarai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141361
- Tracking ammonia morning peak, sources and transport with 1 Hz measurements at a rural site in North China Plain Y. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117630
- Atmospheric ammonia and nitrogen deposition on Irish Natura 2000 sites: Implications for Irish agriculture D. Kelleghan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118611
- Implications of Temperate Agroforestry on Sheep and Cattle Productivity, Environmental Impacts and Enterprise Economics. A Systematic Evidence Map M. Jordon et al. 10.3390/f11121321
- Long‐Term Trend of Gaseous Ammonia Over the United States: Modeling and Comparison With Observations F. Yu et al. 10.1029/2018JD028412
- Improved Jayaweera-Mikkelsen model to quantify ammonia volatilization from rice paddy fields in China X. Zhan et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-04275-2
- Alkaline air: changing perspectives on nitrogen and air pollution in an ammonia-rich world M. Sutton et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0315
- Acid gases and aerosol measurements in the UK (1999–2015): regional distributions and trends Y. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16293-2018
- Validation of ammonia diffusive and pumped samplers in a controlled atmosphere test facility using traceable Primary Standard Gas Mixtures N. Martin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.038
- Causes of Large Increases in Atmospheric Ammonia in the Last Decade across North America X. Yao & L. Zhang 10.1021/acsomega.9b03284
- Impact of long-term nitrogen deposition on the response of dune grassland ecosystems to elevated summer ozone F. Hayes et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.07.088
- Seasonal and Spatial Variations of Atmospheric Ammonia in the Urban and Suburban Environments of Seoul, Korea R. Singh et al. 10.3390/atmos12121607
- Changing supersites: assessing the impact of the southern UK EMEP supersite relocation on measured atmospheric composition H. Walker et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab1a6f
- Record high levels of atmospheric ammonia over India: Spatial and temporal analyses J. Kuttippurath et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139986
- Ambient Ammonia Concentrations Across New York State C. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2019JD030380
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022