Effectiveness evaluation of temporary emission control action in 2016 in winter in Shijiazhuang, China
Baoshuang Liu et al.
Total article views: 1,602 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,609 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,141 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,131 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 478 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source directional apportionment of ambient PM2.5 in urban and industrial sites at a megacity in China B. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104764
- A refined source apportionment study of atmospheric PM2.5 during winter heating period in Shijiazhuang, China, using a receptor model coupled with a source-oriented model W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117157
- Chemical compositions and the impact of sea salt in atmospheric PM1 and PM2.5 in the coastal area Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105323
- Characterization and Spatial Source Apportionments of Ambient PM10 and PM2.5 during the Heating Period in Tian’jin, China B. Liu et al. 10.4209/aaqr.2019.06.0281
- Composition analysis and formation pathway comparison of PM1 between two pollution episodes during February 2017 in Beijing, China X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117223
- Chemical Characteristics and Sources of Submicron Particles in a City with Heavy Pollution in China J. Lang et al. 10.3390/atmos9100388
- Source estimation of SO42− and NO3− based on monitoring-modeling approach during winter and summer seasons in Beijing and Tangshan, China X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116849
- Assessment of Meteorological Impact and Emergency Plan for a Heavy Haze Pollution Episode in a Core City of the North China Plain S. Ma et al. 10.4209/aaqr.2019.08.0392
- City-level air quality improvement in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region from 2016/17 to 2017/18 heating seasons: Attributions and process analysis Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116523
- Significant changes in the chemical compositions and sources of PM2.5 in Wuhan since the city lockdown as COVID-19 H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140000
- Use of the PSCF method to analyze the variations of potential sources and transports of NO2, SO2, and HCHO observed by MAX-DOAS in Nanjing, China during 2019 B. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146865
- Changes in nitrate accumulation mechanisms as PM2.5 levels increase on the North China Plain: A perspective from the dual isotopic compositions of nitrate L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127915
- Characteristics of water-soluble organic acids in PM2.5 during haze and Chinese Spring Festival in winter of Jinan, China: concentrations, formations, and source apportionments S. Tang et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-07714-7
- Residential coal-switch policy in China: Development, achievement, and challenge C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.enpol.2021.112165
- How aerosol transport from the North China plain contributes to air quality in northeast China H. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139555
- Air pollutant variations in Suzhou during the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown of 2020: High time-resolution measurements of aerosol chemical compositions and source apportionment H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116298
- Characterisation and source apportionment of atmospheric organic and elemental carbon in an urban–rural fringe area of Taiyuan, China L. Mu et al. 10.1071/EN19002
- Multi-scale volatile organic compound (VOC) source apportionment in Tianjin, China, using a receptor model coupled with 1-hr resolution data Y. Gu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115023
- Temperature dependence and source apportionment of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) at an urban site on the north China plain C. Song et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.030
- Chemical characteristics and source apportionment of PM2.5 using PMF modelling coupled with 1-hr resolution online air pollutant dataset for Linfen, China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114532
- Spatiotemporal trends of PM2.5 concentrations and typical regional pollutant transport during 2015–2018 in China L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100710
- Chemical characteristics and sources of ambient PM2.5 in a harbor area: Quantification of health risks to workers from source-specific selected toxic elements B. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115926
- Health risks of inhaled selected toxic elements during the haze episodes in Shijiazhuang, China: Insight into critical risk sources L. Diao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116664
- Spatial and temporal distribution, chemical characteristics, and sources of ambient particulate matter in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region H. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.164
- Potential impact of shifting coal to gas and electricity for building sectors in 28 major northern cities of China H. Chen & W. Chen 10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.12.051
- Environmental Risk and Policy Choices in an Energy Intensive Region of China—An Empirical Study in Shanxi Province H. Peng et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2984013
- Composition analysis of PM2.5 at multiple sites in Zhengzhou, China: implications for characterization and source apportionment at different pollution levels X. Liu et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10943-5
Latest update: 06 May 2021