NO2-initiated multiphase oxidation of SO2 by O2 on CaCO3 particles
Ting Yu et al.
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,992 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,984 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,313 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 671 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Competitive formation of HSO4- and HSO5- from ion-induced SO2 oxidation: Implication in atmospheric aerosol formation N. Tsona et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118362
- The adsorption and oxidation of SO2on MgO surface: experimental and DFT calculation studies H. Wang et al. 10.1039/C9EN01474H
- Relative humidity and O<sub>3</sub> concentration as two prerequisites for sulfate formation Y. Fang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12295-2019
- Size-fractionated water-soluble ions during autumn and winter: Insights into volatile ammonium formation mechanisms in Shanghai, a megacity of China X. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100011
- Multiphase Oxidation of Sulfur Dioxide in Aerosol Particles: Implications for Sulfate Formation in Polluted Environments T. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06496
- A chamber study of catalytic oxidation of SO2 by Mn2+/Fe3+ in aerosol water H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118019
- Influence of relative humidity on SO2 oxidation by O3 and NO2 on the surface of TiO2 particles: Potential for formation of secondary sulfate aerosol X. He & Y. Zhang 10.1016/j.saa.2019.04.046
- Inorganic composition and occult deposition of frost collected under severe polluted area in winter in the North China Plain C. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137911
- Competitive reactions of SO2 and acetic acid on α-Al2O3 and CaCO3 particles N. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134362
- A potential source of atmospheric sulfate from O<sub>2</sub><sup>−</sup>-induced SO<sub>2</sub> oxidation by ozone N. Tsona & L. Du 10.5194/acp-19-649-2019
- Effects of NO2 and SO2 on the heterogeneous reaction of acetic acid on α-Al2O3 in the presence and absence of simulated irradiation N. Yang et al. 10.1039/C9EM00550A
- Possible heterogeneous chemistry of hydroxymethanesulfonate (HMS) in northern China winter haze S. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1357-2019
- Compliance and port air quality features with respect to ship fuel switching regulation: a field observation campaign, SEISO-Bohai Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4899-2019
- Effects of NO<sub>2</sub> and C<sub>3</sub>H<sub>6</sub> on the heterogeneous oxidation of SO<sub>2</sub> on TiO<sub>2</sub> in the presence or absence of UV–Vis irradiation B. Chu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14777-2019
- Heterogeneous Formation of Sulfur Species on Manganese Oxides: Effects of Particle Type and Moisture Condition T. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c04483
- Effects of reactive nitrogen gases on the aerosol formation in Beijing from late autumn to early spring Z. Wen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd973
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021