Articles | Volume 18, issue 9
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impacts of air pollutants from fire and non-fire emissions on the regional air quality in Southeast Asia
Total article views: 3,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,575 with geography defined and -20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,821 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,861 with geography defined and -40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 714 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global Estimates and Long-Term Trends of Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations (1998–2018) M. Hammer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01764
- The performance of a modified EWMA control chart for monitoring autocorrelated PM2.5 and carbon monoxide air pollution data Y. Supharakonsakun et al. 10.7717/peerj.10467
- Haze in Singapore – source attribution of biomass burning PM<sub>10</sub> from Southeast Asia A. Hansen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5363-2019
- Enhanced Primary Production in the Oligotrophic South China Sea Related to Southeast Asian Forest Fires H. Xiao et al. 10.1029/2019JC015663
- Development of a 3D Real-Time Atmospheric Monitoring System (3DREAMS) Using Doppler LiDARs and Applications for Long-Term Analysis and Hot-and-Polluted Episodes S. YIM 10.3390/rs12061036
- Relationship between Visibility, Air Pollution Index and Annual Mortality Rate in Association with the Occurrence of Rainfall—A Probabilistic Approach G. Majewski et al. 10.3390/en14248397
- Assessment of Aerosol optical depth under background and polluted conditions using AERONET and VIIRS datasets M. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117994
- The Impact of Future Fuel Consumption on Regional Air Quality in Southeast Asia H. Lee et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-39131-3
- Long-term (2003–2018) trends in aerosol chemical components at a high-altitude background station in the western North Pacific: Impact of long-range transport from continental Asia A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114813
- The influence of meteorology and emissions on the spatio-temporal variability of PM10 in Malaysia M. Alifa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105107
- Origins of black carbon from anthropogenic emissions and open biomass burning transported to Xishuangbanna, Southwest China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.020
- Considering Condensable Particulate Matter Emissions Improves the Accuracy of Air Quality Modeling for Environmental Impact Assessment D. Choi et al. 10.3390/su13084470
- Economic development and pollution emissions in Singapore: Evidence in support of the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis and its implications for regional sustainability Q. Chen & D. Taylor 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.118637
- The impacts of biomass burning activities on convective systems over the Maritime Continent H. Lee & C. Wang 10.5194/acp-20-2533-2020
- Modelling Hazardous Reduction Burnings and Bushfire Emission in Air Quality Model and Their Impacts on Health in the Greater Metropolitan Region of Sydney H. Nguyen et al. 10.1007/s10666-020-09705-x
- Air Pollution From Forest and Vegetation Fires in Southeast Asia Disproportionately Impacts the Poor C. Reddington et al. 10.1029/2021GH000418
- Assessment of air quality in the Aburrá Valley (Colombia) using composite indices: Towards comprehensive sustainable development planning A. Londoño Pineda & J. Cano 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100942
- Projection of the Near-Future PM2.5 in Northern Peninsular Southeast Asia under RCP8.5 T. Amnuaylojaroen et al. 10.3390/atmos13020305
- Prediction of PM2.5 in an Urban Area of Northern Thailand Using Multivariate Linear Regression Model T. Amnuaylojaroen & I. Levy 10.1155/2022/3190484
- Long-term satellite-based estimates of air quality and premature mortality in Equatorial Asia through deep neural networks N. Bruni Zani et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb733
- Relative effects of open biomass burning and open crop straw burning on haze formation over central and eastern China: modeling study driven by constrained emissions K. Mehmood et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2419-2020
- Global impact of landscape fire emissions on surface level PM2.5 concentrations, air quality exposure and population mortality G. Roberts & M. Wooster 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118210
- How Much Does Large-Scale Crop Residue Burning Affect the Air Quality in Delhi? S. Kulkarni et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00329
- Rapidly rising transboundary atmospheric pollution from industrial and urban sources in Southeast Asia and its implications for regional sustainable development Q. Chen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb5ce
- Biomass burning-derived airborne particulate matter in Southeast Asia: A critical review M. Adam et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124760
- Forecasting and identifying the meteorological and hydrological conditions favoring the occurrence of severe hazes in Beijing and Shanghai using deep learning C. Wang 10.5194/acp-21-13149-2021
- Long Range Transport of Southeast Asian PM2.5 Pollution to Northern Thailand during High Biomass Burning Episodes T. Amnuaylojaroen et al. 10.3390/su122310049
- Real-time black carbon personal exposure levels in microenvironments: Home to home on a round-trip, Hanoi–Singapore H. Anh Le 10.1080/10962247.2018.1537943
Latest update: 09 Jun 2023