Concentrations and source regions of light-absorbing particles in snow/ice in northern Pakistan and their impact on snow albedo
Chaman Gul et al.
Total article views: 2,324 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,290 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,246 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,513 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 756 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 733 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multi-Model Evaluation of Meteorological Drivers, Air Pollutants and Quantification of Emission Sources over the Upper Brahmaputra Basin A. Saikia et al. 10.3390/atmos10110703
- Regression analysis of hydro-meteorological variables for climate change prediction: A case study of Chitral Basin, Hindukush region M. Baig et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148595
- Black carbon and dust in the Third Pole glaciers: Revaluated concentrations, mass absorption cross-sections and contributions to glacier ablation Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147746
- Retreat of Machoi Glacier, Kashmir Himalaya between 1972 and 2019 using remote sensing methods and field observations I. Rashid et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147376
- Identifying a transport mechanism of dust aerosols over South Asia to the Tibetan Plateau: A case study T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143714
- Seeking the Sources of Dust: Geochemical and Magnetic Studies on “Cryodust” in Glacial Cores from Southern Spitsbergen (Svalbard, Norway) M. Lewandowski et al. 10.3390/atmos11121325
- Air quality trends of the Kathmandu Valley: A satellite, observation and modeling perspective P. Mahapatra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.043
- Assessment of dominating aerosol properties and their long-term trend in the Pan-Third Pole region: A study with 10-year multi-sensor measurements T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117738
- Black Carbon aerosol characteristics and radiative forcing over the high altitude glacier region of Himalaya-Karakorum-Hindukush B. Zeb et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117711
- Atmospheric particle-bound polycyclic aromatic compounds over two distinct sites in Pakistan: Characteristics, sources and health risk assessment L. Maharjan et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.04.024
- Heterogeneous oxidation of isoprene SOA and toluene SOA tracers by ozone R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126258
- Black carbon over a central Himalayan Glacier (Satopanth): Pathways and direct radiative impacts A. Panicker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144242
- Contrasting changes in snow cover and its sensitivity to aerosol optical properties in Hindukush-Karakoram-Himalaya region M. Ahmad et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134356
- Ecological indication based on source, content, and structure characteristics of dissolved organic matter in surface sediment from Dagu River estuary, China M. Li et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10456-1
- Yearlong first measurements of black carbon in the western Indian Himalaya: Influences of meteorology and fire emissions C. Pandey et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.04.015
- Black carbon concentration in the central Himalayas: Impact on glacier melt and potential source contribution C. Gul et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116544
- Observations of black carbon and albedo over a Central Himalayan Glacier (Satopanth): Preliminary results K. Sandeep et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105580
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jan 2022