Air quality and climate change, Topic 3 of the Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia Phase III (MICS-Asia III) – Part 1: Overview and model evaluation
Meng Gao et al.
Total article views: 3,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,955 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,136 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,121 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 845 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 834 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improvement of inorganic aerosol component in PM2.5 by constraining aqueous-phase formation of sulfate in cloud with satellite retrievals: WRF-Chem simulations T. Sha et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150229
- Attribution of aerosol direct radiative forcing in China and India to emitting sectors M. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.011
- China's emission control strategies have suppressed unfavorable influences of climate on wintertime PM<sub>2.5</sub> concentrations in Beijing since 2002 M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1497-2020
- Review of Particulate Matter Management in United States B. Kim et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2018.34.4.588
- Response of aerosol chemistry to clean air action in Beijing, China: Insights from two-year ACSM measurements and model simulations W. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113345
- A regional model study of the characteristics and indirect effects of marine primary organic aerosol in springtime over East Asia Z. Han et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.014
- Satellite remote sensing of aerosol optical depth: advances, challenges, and perspectives X. Wei et al. 10.1080/10643389.2019.1665944
- Comparison of PM2.5 Chemical Components over East Asia Simulated by the WRF-Chem and WRF/CMAQ Models: On the Models’ Prediction Inconsistency . Choi et al. 10.3390/atmos10100618
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
- Evaluation and Bias Correction of the Secondary Inorganic Aerosol Modeling over North China Plain in Autumn and Winter Q. Wu et al. 10.3390/atmos12050578
- A 5.5-year observations of black carbon aerosol at a megacity in Central China: Levels, sources, and variation trends H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117581
- Evaluation and uncertainty investigation of the NO<sub>2</sub>, CO and NH<sub>3</sub> modeling over China under the framework of MICS-Asia III L. Kong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-181-2020
- Ozone pollution over China and India: seasonality and sources M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4399-2020
- Aerosol radiative effects and feedbacks on boundary layer meteorology and PM<sub>2.5</sub> chemical components during winter haze events over the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8659-2020
- Towards a regional dust modeling system in the central Middle East: Evaluation, uncertainties and recommendations S. Kontos et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118160
- Assessing the impact of clean air action on air quality trends in Beijing using a machine learning technique T. Vu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11303-2019
- Model evaluation and intercomparison of surface-level ozone and relevant species in East Asia in the context of MICS-Asia Phase III – Part 1: Overview J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12993-2019
- Reduced light absorption of black carbon (BC) and its influence on BC-boundary-layer interactions during “APEC Blue” M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11405-2021
- MICS-Asia III: multi-model comparison and evaluation of aerosol over East Asia L. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11911-2019
- Modeling Regional Pollution Transport Events During KORUS‐AQ: Progress and Challenges in Improving Representation of Land‐Atmosphere Feedbacks M. Huang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028554
- MICS-Asia III: overview of model intercomparison and evaluation of acid deposition over Asia S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2667-2020
- The distributions and direct radiative effects of marine aerosols over East Asia in springtime J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.09.368
- Air quality and climate change, Topic 3 of the Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia Phase III (MICS-Asia III) – Part 2: aerosol radiative effects and aerosol feedbacks M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1147-2020
- What have we missed when studying the impact of aerosols on surface ozone via changing photolysis rates? J. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10831-2020
- Local characteristics of and exposure to fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in four indian megacities Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100052
- CO Emissions Inferred From Surface CO Observations Over China in December 2013 and 2017 S. Feng et al. 10.1029/2019JD031808
- Insights into seasonal variation of wet deposition over southeast Asia via precipitation adjustment from the findings of MICS-Asia III S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8709-2021
- Evaluation of NU-WRF model performance on air quality simulation under various model resolutions – an investigation within the framework of MICS-Asia Phase III Z. Tao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2319-2020
- Ozone Concentration Forecasting Based on Artificial Intelligence Techniques: A Systematic Review A. Yafouz et al. 10.1007/s11270-021-04989-5
- Radiative and heterogeneous chemical effects of aerosols on ozone and inorganic aerosols over East Asia J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.12.041
Latest update: 28 Nov 2021