Nonlinear response of tropical lower-stratospheric temperature and water vapor to ENSO
Chaim I. Garfinkel et al.
Total article views: 1,989 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,968 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,958 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,386 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Diagnosing Observed Stratospheric Water Vapor Relationships to the Cold Point Tropical Tropopause W. Randel & M. Park 10.1029/2019JD030648
- Stratospheric ozone trends for 1985–2018: sensitivity to recent large variability W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12731-2019
- Influence of the El Niño–Southern Oscillation on entry stratospheric water vapor in coupled chemistry–ocean CCMI and CMIP6 models C. Garfinkel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3725-2021
- Large Anomalies in the Tropical Upper Troposphere Lower Stratosphere (UTLS) Trace Gases Observed during the Extreme 2015–16 El Niño Event by Using Satellite Measurements S. Ravindrababu et al. 10.3390/rs11060687
- ESD Reviews: Climate feedbacks in the Earth system and prospects for their evaluation C. Heinze et al. 10.5194/esd-10-379-2019
- Impact of the Southern Oscillation Index, Temperature, and Precipitation on Eastern Equine Encephalitis Virus Activity in Florida K. Miley et al. 10.1093/jme/tjaa084
- Variability of temperature and ozone in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere from multi-satellite observations and reanalysis data M. Shangguan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6659-2019
- The Downward Influence of Sudden Stratospheric Warmings: Association with Tropospheric Precursors I. White et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0053.1
- The Teleconnection of El Niño Southern Oscillation to the Stratosphere D. Domeisen et al. 10.1029/2018RG000596
- Response of stratospheric water vapor and ozone to the unusual timing of El Niño and the QBO disruption in 2015–2016 M. Diallo et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13055-2018
- Impact of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation on the Northern Winter Stratospheric Polar Vortex in CMIP5/6 Models J. Rao et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0663.1
- The influence of ENSO events on the stratospheric QBO in a multi-model ensemble F. Serva et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05131-7
- Tropical water vapour in the lower stratosphere and its relationship to tropical/extratropical dynamical processes in ERA5 T. Wang et al. 10.1002/qj.3801
- ENSO signatures observed in tropical tropopause layer parameters using long-term COSMIC RO data Y. Liou & S. Ravindra Babu 10.1007/s10291-020-01009-7
- Large Uncertainties in Estimation of Tropical Tropopause Temperature Variabilities Due to Model Vertical Resolution W. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL084112
- Middle Atmosphere Temperature Changes Derived from SABER Observations during 2002-2020 X. Zhao et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-1010.1
- The cause of the strengthening of the Antarctic polar vortex during October–November periods V. Zuev & E. Savelieva 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.04.016
- Modulation of the Northern Winter Stratospheric El Niño–Southern Oscillation Teleconnection by the PDO J. Rao et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0087.1
- Solar impacts on decadal variability of tropopause temperature and lower stratospheric (LS) water vapour: a mechanism through ocean–atmosphere coupling W. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4464-0
- Impacts of the ENSO Lifecycle on Stratospheric Ozone and Temperature J. Lin & T. Qian 10.1029/2019GL083697
- The salience of nonlinearities in the boreal winter response to ENSO: North Pacific and North America C. Garfinkel et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4386-x
- Does Extreme El Niño Have a Different Effect on the Stratosphere in Boreal Winter Than Its Moderate Counterpart? X. Zhou et al. 10.1002/2017JD028064
- The salience of nonlinearities in the boreal winter response to ENSO: Arctic stratosphere and Europe I. Weinberger et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04805-1
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021