In situ measurements of desert dust particles above the western Mediterranean Sea with the balloon-borne Light Optical Aerosol Counter/sizer (LOAC) during the ChArMEx campaign of summer 2013
Jean-Baptiste Renard et al.
Total article views: 1,887 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,869 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,860 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,418 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 445 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 442 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Formation and dissipation dynamics of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer Q. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcd5d
- Design and field campaign validation of a multi-rotor unmanned aerial vehicle and optical particle counter J. Girdwood et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6613-2020
- Measurement report: Balloon-borne in situ profiling of Saharan dust over Cyprus with the UCASS optical particle counter M. Kezoudi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6781-2021
- Vertical Profiles of Pollution Particle Concentrations in the Boundary Layer above Paris (France) from the Optical Aerosol Counter LOAC Onboard a Touristic Balloon J. Renard et al. 10.3390/s20041111
- Falling bacterial communities from the atmosphere C. Woo & N. Yamamoto 10.1186/s40793-020-00369-4
- Lidar observations of Saharan dust loads above Sofia, Bulgaria: dust layers extending throughout the troposphere (a case study) A. Deleva et al. 10.1117/1.JRS.14.014504
- Electrostatic forces alter particle size distributions in atmospheric dust J. Toth III et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3181-2020
- Impact of mineral dust on shortwave and longwave radiation: evaluation of different vertically resolved parameterizations in 1-D radiative transfer computations M. Granados-Muñoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-523-2019
- Vertical distribution of aerosols in dust storms during the Arctic winter P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51764-y
- Coarse and giant particles are ubiquitous in Saharan dust export regions and are radiatively significant over the Sahara C. Ryder et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15353-2019
- The mysterious long-range transport of giant mineral dust particles M. van der Does et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aau2768
- Saharan dust and giant quartz particle transport towards Iceland G. Varga et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-91481-z
- Climate models miss most of the coarse dust in the atmosphere A. Adebiyi & J. Kok 10.1126/sciadv.aaz9507
- Origins and Spatial Distribution of Non-Pure Sulfate Particles (NSPs) in the Stratosphere Detected by the Balloon-Borne Light Optical Aerosols Counter (LOAC) J. Renard et al. 10.3390/atmos11101031
- Changing nature of Saharan dust deposition in the Carpathian Basin (Central Europe): 40 years of identified North African dust events (1979–2018) G. Varga 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105712
- Modeling of Spherical Dust Particle Charging due to Ion Attachment S. Mallios et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.709890
- Verification of aerosol classification methods through satellite and ground-based measurements over Harbin, Northeast China Q. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.09.022
- Charges of individual sand grains in natural windblown sand fluxes Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2021.100743
- Enhanced detection and sizing algorithm to improve LOAC optical particle counter performances N. Verdier et al. 10.1364/AO.408959
- Turbulence Analysis in Long‐Range‐Transported Saharan Dust Layers With Airborne Lidar M. Gutleben & S. Groß 10.1029/2021GL094418
- Aerosol Concentrations in Relationship to Local Atmospheric Conditions on James Ross Island, Antarctica J. Kavan et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00207
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021