Environmentally dependent dust chemistry of a super Asian dust storm in March 2010: observation and simulation
Qiongzhen Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,930 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,884 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,874 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,203 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 671 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Heavy metal pollution levels, source apportionment and risk assessment in dust storms in key cities in Northwest China H. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126878
- Real-time geochemistry of urban aerosol during a heavy dust episode by single-particle aerosol mass spectrometer: Spatio-temporal variability, mixing state and spectral distribution L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.partic.2020.02.001
- PM10 spatial distribution and metals speciation study in the Bilbao metropolitan area during the 2017–2018 period H. Morillas et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127482
- Exploring dust heterogeneous chemistry over China: Insights from field observation and GEOS-Chem simulation R. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149307
- Superposition of Gobi Dust and Southeast Asian Biomass Burning: The Effect of Multisource Long‐Range Transport on Aerosol Optical Properties and Regional Meteorology Modification K. Huang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030241
- Comparative observation of atmospheric nitrous acid (HONO) in Xi'an and Xianyang located in the GuanZhong basin of western China W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117679
- Quantifying the large-scale electrification equilibrium effects in dust storms using field observations at Qingtu Lake Observatory H. Zhang & X. Zheng 10.5194/acp-18-17087-2018
- Efficient Heterogeneous Formation of Ammonium Nitrate on the Saline Mineral Particle Surface in the Atmosphere of East Asia during Dust Storm Periods C. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04544
- Aerosol‐Radiation Interactions of Dust Storm Deteriorate Particle and Ozone Pollution in East China Z. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033601
- Simulating the Impact of Long-Range-Transported Asian Mineral Dust on the Formation of Sulfate and Nitrate during the KORUS-AQ Campaign Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00074
- Characteristics of the severe March 2021 Gobi Desert dust storm and its impact on air pollution in China M. Filonchyk 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132219
- A 120 000-year record of sea ice in the North Atlantic? N. Maffezzoli et al. 10.5194/cp-15-2031-2019
- PM events and changes in the chemical composition of urban aerosols: A case study in the western Mediterranean N. Galindo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125520
- Atmospheric pollution assessment near potential source of natural aerosols in the South Gobi Desert region, China M. Filonchyk et al. 10.1080/15481603.2020.1715591
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021