Lower tropospheric ozone over India and its linkage to the South Asian monsoon
Xiao Lu et al.
Total article views: 3,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,088 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,453 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,435 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 653 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Current and Future Disease Burden From Ambient Ozone Exposure in India L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2018GH000168
- Exploring 2016–2017 surface ozone pollution over China: source contributions and meteorological influences X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8339-2019
- Attribution of aerosol direct radiative forcing in China and India to emitting sectors M. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.011
- Diurnal and temporal changes in air pollution during COVID-19 strict lockdown over different regions of India V. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115368
- Garbage Burning in South Asia: How Important Is It to Regional Air Quality? E. Saikawa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02830
- Development of the global atmospheric chemistry general circulation model BCC-GEOS-Chem v1.0: model description and evaluation X. Lu et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3817-2020
- Ozone flux and ozone deposition in a mountain spruce forest are modulated by sky conditions S. Juráň et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.491
- Ozone pollution over China and India: seasonality and sources M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4399-2020
- Meteorology and Climate Influences on Tropospheric Ozone: a Review of Natural Sources, Chemistry, and Transport Patterns X. Lu et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00118-3
- Regression-based flexible models for photochemical air pollutants in the national capital territory of megacity Delhi K. Shukla et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.129611
- Severe Surface Ozone Pollution in China: A Global Perspective X. Lu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.8b00366
- FTIR time series of stratospheric NO2 over Hefei, China, and comparisons with OMI and GEOS-Chem model data H. Yin et al. 10.1364/OE.27.0A1225
- Ozone a persistent challenge to food security in India: Current status and policy implications A. Mukherjee et al. 10.1016/j.coesh.2020.10.008
- Intraseasonal Oscillation of Tropospheric Ozone over the Indian Summer Monsoon Region Y. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00376-018-8113-7
- Impacts of atmospheric transport and biomass burning on the inter-annual variation in black carbon aerosols over the Tibetan Plateau H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13591-2020
- Impact of the 2016 Southeastern US Wildfires on the Vertical Distribution of Ozone and Aerosol at Huntsville, Alabama B. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021JD034796
- Projected air quality and health benefits from future policy interventions in India K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2018.12.008
- Surface and tropospheric ozone trends in the Southern Hemisphere since 1990: possible linkages to poleward expansion of the Hadley circulation X. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2018.12.021
Latest update: 08 May 2021