Updated emission inventories of power plants in simulating air quality during haze periods over East China
Lei Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,326 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,300 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,537 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,518 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 789 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 782 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Constraining the aerosol influence on cloud liquid water path E. Gryspeerdt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5331-2019
- Multisensor and Multimodel Monitoring and Investigation of a Wintertime Air Pollution Event Ahead of a Cold Front Over Eastern China X. Hu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033538
- Simulation of the responses of rainstorm in the Yangtze River Middle Reaches to changes in anthropogenic aerosol emissions Y. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117081
- Sensitivity analysis of isoprene and aerosol emission in a suburban plantation using long short-term memory model J. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2021.127303
- Contribution of Regional PM2.5 Transport to Air Pollution Enhanced by Sub-Basin Topography: A Modeling Case over Central China W. Hu et al. 10.3390/atmos11111258
- Regional sources and the economic cost assessment of PM2.5 in Ji'nan, eastern China X. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.019
- Updated Hourly Emissions Factors for Chinese Power Plants Showing the Impact of Widespread Ultralow Emissions Technology Deployment X. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b07241
- Benefits of current and future policies on emissions of China's coal-fired power sector indicated by continuous emission monitoring Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.05.021
- Assessing PM2.5 emissions in 2020: The impacts of integrated emission control policies in China X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114575
- High-resolution spatiotemporal patterns of China’s FFCO2 emissions under the impact of LUCC from 2000 to 2015 J. Zhao et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab6edc
- VOCs characteristics and their ozone and SOA formation potentials in autumn and winter at Weinan, China. J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111821
- A modelling study of the terrain effects on haze pollution in the Sichuan Basin L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.007
- Estimating radiative impacts of black carbon associated with mixing state in the lower atmosphere over the northern North China Plain K. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126455
- Burden of diseases in fifty-three urban agglomerations of India due to particulate matter (PM2.5) exposure P. Shende & A. Qureshi 10.4491/eer.2021.042
- Development of WRF/CUACE v1.0 model and its preliminary application in simulating air quality in China L. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-703-2021
- Air quality and health benefits from ultra-low emission control policy indicated by continuous emission monitoring: a case study in the Yangtze River Delta region, China Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6411-2021
- Characteristics of summertime ambient VOCs and their contributions to O3 and SOA formation in a suburban area of Nanjing, China A. Mozaffar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104923
- Extending Ozone‐Precursor Relationships in China From Peak Concentration to Peak Time H. Qu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033670
- Associations between winter atmospheric teleconnections in drought and haze pollution over Southwest China Y. Hu & S. Wang 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142599
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021