Articles | Volume 18, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
High-resolution sampling and analysis of ambient particulate matter in the Pearl River Delta region of southern China: source apportionment and health risk implications
Total article views: 2,890 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,890 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,848 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,237 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,222 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 653 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 626 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Preliminary study of black carbon content in airborne particulate matters from an open site in the city of Yaoundé, Cameroon N. Nducol et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-08924-3
- Insights into the source-specific health risk of ambient particle-bound metals in the Pearl River Delta region, China S. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2021.112642
- Pollution effect assessment of industrial activities on potentially toxic metal distribution in windowsill dust and surface soil in central China Q. Han et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144023
- Characteristics and sources of hourly elements in PM10 and PM2.5 during wintertime in Beijing P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116865
- Source-specific ecological risk analysis and critical source identification of heavy metals in road dust in Beijing, China C. Men et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2019.121763
- Chemical multi-fingerprinting of exogenous ultrafine particles in human serum and pleural effusion D. Lu et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-16427-x
- Organophosphorus esters (OPEs) in PM2.5 in urban and e-waste recycling regions in southern China: concentrations, sources, and emissions T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2018.08.015
- Real‐Time Characterization of Aerosol Compositions, Sources, and Aging Processes in Guangzhou During PRIDE‐GBA 2018 Campaign W. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JD035114
- Geochemical assessment and spatial analysis of heavy metals pollution around coal-fired power station V. Linnik et al. 10.1007/s10653-019-00361-z
- Source apportionment of highly time-resolved elements during a firework episode from a rural freeway site in Switzerland P. Rai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1657-2020
- In situ continuous observation of hourly elements in PM2.5 in urban beijing, China: Occurrence levels, temporal variation, potential source regions and health risks Y. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117164
- Elucidating the responses of highly time-resolved PM2.5 related elements to extreme emission reductions K. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112624
- Health risk-oriented source apportionment of PM2.5-associated trace metals J. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114655
- The regional nature of nitrate-dominant haze pollution during autumn over the Pearl River Delta area J. GUO et al. 10.1080/16742834.2020.1740055
- Source-specific health risk assessment of PM2.5-bound heavy metals based on high time-resolved measurement in a Chinese megacity: insights into seasonal and diurnal variations R. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2021.112167
- Investigation of sources and formation mechanisms of fine particles and organic aerosols in cold season in Fenhe Plain, China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106018
- Particle composition, sources and evolution during the COVID-19 lockdown period in Chengdu, southwest China: Insights from single particle aerosol mass spectrometer data J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118844
- Characterization of dicarboxylic acids, oxoacids, and α-dicarbonyls in PM2.5 within the urban boundary layer in southern China: Sources and formation pathways J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117185
- Significant changes in the chemical compositions and sources of PM2.5 in Wuhan since the city lockdown as COVID-19 H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140000
- Deployment of networked low-cost sensors and comparison to real-time stationary monitors in New Delhi J. Prakash et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1890276
- Substantial changes in gaseous pollutants and chemical compositions in fine particles in the North China Plain during the COVID-19 lockdown period: anthropogenic vs. meteorological influences R. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8677-2021
- Measurement report: Receptor modeling for source identification of urban fine and coarse particulate matter using hourly elemental composition M. Reizer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14471-2021
Latest update: 02 Jun 2023