Source apportionment of the organic aerosol over the Atlantic Ocean from 53° N to 53° S: significant contributions from marine emissions and long-range transport
Shan Huang et al.
Total article views: 2,504 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,371 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,337 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,193 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,162 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,144 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Source apportionment of marine atmospheric aerosols in northern South China Sea during summertime 2018 B. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117948
- Long Island enhanced aerosol event during 2018 LISTOS: Association with heatwave and marine influences J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116299
- Marine volatile organic compounds and their impacts on marine aerosol—A review Z. Yu & Y. Li 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145054
- Linking marine phytoplankton emissions, meteorological processes, and downwind particle properties with FLEXPART K. Sanchez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-831-2021
- Source Apportionment of Fine Organic and Inorganic Atmospheric Aerosol in an Urban Background Area in Greece M. Manousakas et al. 10.3390/atmos11040330
- Characterization of Aerosol Hygroscopicity Over the Northeast Pacific Ocean: Impacts on Prediction of CCN and Stratocumulus Cloud Droplet Number Concentrations B. Schulze et al. 10.1029/2020EA001098
- Contribution of Water-Soluble Organic Matter from Multiple Marine Geographic Eco-Regions to Aerosols around Antarctica M. Rinaldi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00695
- Aircraft measurements of aerosol and trace gas chemistry in the eastern North Atlantic M. Zawadowicz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7983-2021
- Seasonal Differences and Variability of Concentrations, Chemical Composition, and Cloud Condensation Nuclei of Marine Aerosol Over the North Atlantic G. Saliba et al. 10.1029/2020JD033145
- A pH dependent sulfate formation mechanism caused by hypochlorous acid in the marine atmosphere J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147551
- New particle formation and its effect on cloud condensation nuclei abundance in the summer Arctic: a case study in the Fram Strait and Barents Sea S. Kecorius et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14339-2019
- Multi-year ACSM measurements at the central European research station Melpitz (Germany) – Part 1: Instrument robustness, quality assurance, and impact of upper size cutoff diameter L. Poulain et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4973-2020
- Simultaneous Determination of Aerosol Inorganic and Organic Nitrogen by Thermal Evolution and Chemiluminescence Detection X. Yu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04876
- Effects of continental emissions on cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) activity in the northern South China Sea during summertime 2018 M. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9153-2020
- Catalytic sulfate formation mechanism influenced by important constituents of cloud water via the reaction of SO2 oxidized by hypobromic acid in marine areas J. Liu et al. 10.1039/D1CP01981C
- African volcanic emissions influencing atmospheric aerosols over the Amazon rain forest J. Saturno et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10391-2018
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021