Characterization of ozone deposition to a mixed oak–hornbeam forest – flux measurements at five levels above and inside the canopy and their interactions with nitric oxide
Total article views: 2,482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,350 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,848 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,707 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 643 with geography defined and -9 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ozone deposition impact assessments for forest canopies require accurate ozone flux partitioning on diurnal timescales A. Visser et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18393-2021
- Assessment and intercomparison of ozone dry deposition schemes over two ecosystems based on Noah-MP in China J. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119353
- Large Eddy Simulation for Investigating Coupled Forest Canopy and Turbulence Influences on Atmospheric Chemistry O. Clifton et al. 10.1029/2022MS003078
- Seasonal variation of size-resolved aerosol fluxes in a Peri-urban deciduous broadleaved forest L. Bignotti et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.109206
- Effect of corrections for water vapor sensitivity of coumarin targets and for density fluctuations (WPL) on O3 fluxes measured with the eddy covariance technique G. Gerosa et al. 10.1007/s42865-022-00053-0
- Review: Exchanges of O<sub>3</sub>, NO, and NO<sub>2</sub> between forest ecosystems and the atmosphere R. WADA et al. 10.2480/agrmet.D-22-00023
- Dry Deposition of Ozone Over Land: Processes, Measurement, and Modeling O. Clifton et al. 10.1029/2019RG000670
- Stomatal ozone uptake of a Quercus serrata stand based on sap flow measurements with calibrated thermal dissipation sensors R. Tanaka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164005
- The Combined Impact of Canopy Stability and Soil NOx Exchange on Ozone Removal in a Temperate Deciduous Forest A. Visser et al. 10.1029/2022JG006997
- Eddy covariance measurements of ozone flux above and below a southern subtropical forest canopy Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148338
- Size-resolved aerosol fluxes above a broadleaved deciduous forest M. Chiesa et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107757
- Interannual variability of ozone fluxes in a broadleaf deciduous forest in Italy G. Gerosa et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00105
- A single-point modeling approach for the intercomparison and evaluation of ozone dry deposition across chemical transport models (Activity 2 of AQMEII4) O. Clifton et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9911-2023
- Applicability of a closed-path quantum cascade laser spectrometer for eddy covariance (EC) flux measurements of nitric oxide (NO) over a cropland during a low emission period K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107855
- Simultaneous detection of ozone and nitrogen dioxide by oxygen anion chemical ionization mass spectrometry: a fast-time-response sensor suitable for eddy covariance measurements G. Novak et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1887-2020
- Numerical simulation of the nocturnal cooling effect of urban trees considering the leaf area density distribution H. Oshio et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2021.127391
- Ozone in the boreal forest in the Alberta Oil Sands Region X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13647-2023
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023