07 Dec 2018
Research article | 07 Dec 2018
Evaluation of autoconversion and accretion enhancement factors in general circulation model warm-rain parameterizations using ground-based measurements over the Azores
Peng Wu et al.
Total article views: 1,970 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,970 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,924 with geography defined and 46 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,398 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,347 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 577 with geography defined and -5 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the Covariability of Cloud and Rain Water as a Function of Length Scale M. Witte et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0048.1
- Prognostic Precipitation in the MIROC6‐SPRINTARS GCM: Description and Evaluation Against Satellite Observations T. Michibata et al. 10.1029/2018MS001596
- Aerosol Total Volume Estimation From Wavelength‐ and Size‐Resolved Scattering Coefficient Data: A New Method E. Kassianov et al. 10.1029/2019EA000863
- Profiles of MBL Cloud and Drizzle Microphysical Properties Retrieved From Ground‐Based Observations and Validated by Aircraft In Situ Measurements Over the Azores P. Wu et al. 10.1029/2019JD032205
- A physically based raindrop–cloud droplet accretion parametrization for use in bulk microphysics schemes T. Ahmed et al. 10.1002/qj.3850
- Characteristics of Ice Cloud–Precipitation of Warm Season Mesoscale Convective Systems over the Great Plains J. Tian et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0176.1
- Vertical Distributions of Raindrops and Z‐R Relationships Using Microrain Radar and 2‐D‐Video Distrometer Measurements During the Integrative Monsoon Frontal Rainfall Experiment (IMFRE) L. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2019JD031108
- New Observational Constraints on Warm Rain Processes and Their Climate Implications X. Dong et al. 10.1029/2020GL091836
- Limitations of Bin and Bulk Microphysics in Reproducing the Observed Spatial Structure of Light Precipitation 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0134.1
- Subgrid-scale horizontal and vertical variation of cloud water in stratocumulus clouds: a case study based on LES and comparisons with in situ observations J. Covert et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1159-2022
- Climate Impact of Cloud Water Inhomogeneity through Microphysical Processes in a Global Climate Model H. Hotta et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0772.1
- A Climatology of Marine Boundary Layer Cloud and Drizzle Properties Derived from Ground-Based Observations over the Azores P. Wu et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0272.1
- Vertical dependence of horizontal variation of cloud microphysics: observations from the ACE-ENA field campaign and implications for warm-rain simulation in climate models Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3103-2021
- Role of Microphysics and Convective Autoconversion for the Better Simulation of Tropical Intraseasonal Oscillations (MISO and MJO) U. Dutta et al. 10.1029/2021MS002540
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023