The impact of multi-species surface chemical observation assimilation on air quality forecasts in China
Zhen Peng et al.
Total article views: 1,359 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,283 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,262 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 793 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 774 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 488 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improved Modeling of Spatiotemporal Variations of Fine Particulate Matter Using a Three‐Dimensional Variational Data Fusion Method X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033599
- Improving PM2.5 Forecasts in China Using an Initial Error Transport Model H. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01680
- The 2015 and 2016 wintertime air pollution in China: SO<sub>2</sub> emission changes derived from a WRF-Chem/EnKF coupled data assimilation system D. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8619-2019
- Impact of Assimilating Meteorological Observations on Source Emissions Estimate and Chemical Simulations Z. Peng et al. 10.1029/2020GL089030
- Revealing the sulfur dioxide emission reductions in China by assimilating surface observations in WRF-Chem T. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4357-2021
- The impacts of background error covariance on particulate matter assimilation and forecast: An ideal case study with a modal aerosol model over China J. Pang & X. Wang 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147417
- Multiconstituent Data Assimilation With WRF‐Chem/DART: Potential for Adjusting Anthropogenic Emissions and Improving Air Quality Forecasts Over Eastern China C. Ma et al. 10.1029/2019JD030421
- Aerosol optical depth assimilation for a modal aerosol model: Implementation and application in AOD forecasts over East Asia J. Pang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137430
- Aerosol data assimilation using data from Fengyun-4A, a next-generation geostationary meteorological satellite X. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117695
- Development and application of the WRFDA-Chem three-dimensional variational (3DVAR) system: aiming to improve air quality forecasting and diagnose model deficiencies W. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9311-2020
- Improving PM2.5 forecast during haze episodes over China based on a coupled 4D-LETKF and WRF-Chem system Y. Kong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105366
- Development and application of a hybrid long-short term memory – three dimensional variational technique for the improvement of PM2.5 forecasting X. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144221
- Improving the sectional Model for Simulating Aerosol Interactions and Chemistry (MOSAIC) aerosols of the Weather Research and Forecasting-Chemistry (WRF-Chem) model with the revised Gridpoint Statistical Interpolation system and multi-wavelength aerosol optical measurements: the dust aerosol observation campaign at Kashi, near the Taklimakan Desert, northwestern China W. Chang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4403-2021
- Assimilating Himawari-8 AHI aerosol observations with a rapid-update data assimilation system X. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116866
- CO Emissions Inferred From Surface CO Observations Over China in December 2013 and 2017 S. Feng et al. 10.1029/2019JD031808
Latest update: 15 May 2021