Initiation of secondary ice production in clouds
Sylvia C. Sullivan et al.
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,460 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,444 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,625 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 819 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Secondary ice production in summer clouds over the Antarctic coast: an underappreciated process in atmospheric models G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-755-2021
- A modelling study of the continuous ice formation in an autumnal Arctic mixed-phase cloud case S. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.05.021
- New insights into ice multiplication using remote-sensing observations of slightly supercooled mixed-phase clouds in the Arctic E. Luke et al. 10.1073/pnas.2021387118
- Characterization of Ice‐Nucleating Particles Over Northern India S. Yadav et al. 10.1029/2019JD030702
- A representation of the collisional ice break-up process in the two-moment microphysics LIMA v1.0 scheme of Meso-NH T. Hoarau et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4269-2018
- Biogenic Sources of Ice Nucleating Particles at the High Arctic Site Villum Research Station T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00991
- Concentration and variability of ice nuclei in the subtropical maritime boundary layer A. Welti et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5307-2018
- Mixed-phase orographic cloud microphysics during StormVEx and IFRACS D. Lowenthal et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5387-2019
- Retrieval of ice-nucleating particle concentrations from lidar observations and comparison with UAV in situ measurements E. Marinou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11315-2019
- Cold cloud microphysical process rates in a global chemistry–climate model S. Bacer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1485-2021
- Observations of the microphysical evolution of convective clouds in the southwest of the United Kingdom R. Jackson et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15329-2018
- Secondary Ice Production by Fragmentation of Freezing Drops: Formulation and Theory V. Phillips et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0190.1
- New type of evidence for secondary ice formation at around −15 °C in mixed-phase clouds C. Mignani et al. 10.5194/acp-19-877-2019
- Ship-based measurements of ice nuclei concentrations over the Arctic, Atlantic, Pacific and Southern oceans A. Welti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15191-2020
- The impact of secondary ice production on Arctic stratocumulus G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1301-2020
- Secondary Ice Formation in Idealised Deep Convection—Source of Primary Ice and Impact on Glaciation A. Miltenberger et al. 10.3390/atmos11050542
- The temperature dependence of ice-nucleating particle concentrations affects the radiative properties of tropical convective cloud systems R. Hawker et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5439-2021
- Ice-nucleating particle versus ice crystal number concentrationin altocumulus and cirrus layers embedded in Saharan dust:a closure study A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15087-2019
- Using flow cytometry and light-induced fluorescence to characterize the variability and characteristics of bioaerosols in springtime in Metro Atlanta, Georgia A. Negron et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1817-2020
- Lidar/radar approach to quantify the dust impact on ice nucleation in mid and high level clouds A. Ansmann et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20199904003
- The effect of secondary ice production parameterization on the simulation of a cold frontal rainband S. Sullivan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16461-2018
- Sensitivity of mixed-phase moderately deep convective clouds to parameterizations of ice formation – an ensemble perspective A. Miltenberger & P. Field 10.5194/acp-21-3627-2021
- Bioaerosol field measurements: Challenges and perspectives in outdoor studies T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1676395
- The Role of Secondary Ice Processes in Midlatitude Continental Clouds A. Zipori et al. 10.1029/2018JD029146
- Continuous secondary-ice production initiated by updrafts through the melting layer in mountainous regions A. Lauber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3855-2021
- Secondary Ice Formation during Freezing of Levitated Droplets A. Lauber et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0052.1
- Secondary Ice Production upon Freezing of Freely Falling Drizzle Droplets A. Keinert et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0081.1
- Forests, atmospheric water and an uncertain future: the new biology of the global water cycle D. Sheil 10.1186/s40663-018-0138-y
Latest update: 17 Apr 2021