Source apportionment of fine particulate matter in Houston, Texas: insights to secondary organic aerosols
Ibrahim M. Al-Naiema et al.
Total article views: 2,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,646 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,628 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,754 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,737 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 892 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 891 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying organic matter and functional groups in particulate matter filter samples from the southeastern United States – Part 2: Spatiotemporal trends A. Boris et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4355-2021
- Characterizing Elevated Urban Air Pollutant Spatial Patterns with Mobile Monitoring in Houston, Texas D. Miller et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05523
- Tracer-based characterization of source variations of PM2.5 and organic carbon in Shanghai influenced by the COVID-19 lockdown S. Zhu et al. 10.1039/D0FD00091D
- Development and application of a mass closure PM<sub>2.5</sub> composition online monitoring system C. Su et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5407-2020
- Spatial Correlation of Ultrafine Particle Number and Fine Particle Mass at Urban Scales: Implications for Health Assessment P. Saha et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02763
- Performance evaluation of ozone and particulate matter sensors H. DeWitt et al. 10.1080/10962247.2020.1713921
- Comparison of five methodologies to apportion organic aerosol sources during a PM pollution event D. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143168
- The characterization of fine particulate matter downwind of Houston: Using integrated factor analysis to identify anthropogenic and natural sources B. Sadeghi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114345
- Characterization and possible sources of nitrated mono- and di-aromatic hydrocarbons containing hydroxyl and/or carboxyl functional groups in ambient particles in Nagoya, Japan F. Ikemori et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.009
- Chemical composition and source attribution of PM2.5 and PM10 in Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) of India: results from an extensive seasonal campaign M. Bawase et al. 10.1007/s10874-020-09412-7
- Approaches for identifying PM2.5 source types and source areas at a remote background site of South China in spring K. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.178
- Sources and atmospheric dynamics of organic aerosol in New Delhi, India: insights from receptor modeling S. Bhandari et al. 10.5194/acp-20-735-2020
- Analysis and determination of secondary organic aerosol (SOA) tracers (markers) in particulate matter standard reference material (SRM 1649b, urban dust) A. Albinet et al. 10.1007/s00216-019-02015-6
- Detection of a secondary organic aerosol tracer derived from personal care products A. Milani et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118078
- Age and Gender Effects on Genotoxicity in Diesel Exhaust Particles Exposed C57BL/6 Mice J. Lee et al. 10.3390/biom11030374
- Modeling the Effects of Dimerization and Bulk Diffusion on the Evaporative Behavior of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formed from α-Pinene and 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene Y. Morino et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00106
- Source apportionment of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in Shanghai based on hourly organic molecular markers and other source tracers R. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12047-2020
- Spatial trends and sources of PM2.5 organic carbon volatility fractions (OCx) across the Los Angeles Basin E. Soleimanian et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.027
- Quantification of primary and secondary sources to PM2.5 using an improved source regional apportionment method in an industrial city, China Y. Hao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135715
- Source apportionment in PM2.5 in central Japan using positive matrix factorization focusing on small-scale local biomass burning F. Ikemori et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.01.006
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021