Tropospheric NO2, SO2, and HCHO over the East China Sea, using ship-based MAX-DOAS observations and comparison with OMI and OMPS satellite data
Wei Tan et al.
Total article views: 2,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,024 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,996 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,452 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 547 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 544 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- First sulfur dioxide observations from the environmental trace gases monitoring instrument (EMI) onboard the GeoFen-5 satellite C. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2021.01.018
- Trend reversal from source region to remote tropospheric NO2 columns X. Cai et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-16857-0
- Identifying the wintertime sources of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from MAX-DOAS measured formaldehyde and glyoxal in Chongqing, southwest China C. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136258
- TROPOMI–Sentinel-5 Precursor formaldehyde validation using an extensive network of ground-based Fourier-transform infrared stations C. Vigouroux et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3751-2020
- Long-term (2006–2015) variations and relations of multiple atmospheric pollutants based on multi-remote sensing data over the North China Plain Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113323
- Formaldehyde total column densities over Mexico City: comparison between multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy and solar-absorption Fourier transform infrared measurements C. Rivera Cárdenas et al. 10.5194/amt-14-595-2021
- Simulating the impacts of ship emissions on coastal air quality: Importance of a high-resolution emission inventory relative to cruise- and land-based observations J. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138454
- Evaluation and Evolution of MAX-DOAS-observed Vertical NO2 Profiles in Urban Beijing Y. Kang et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-0370-1
- Ground-Based MAX-DOAS Observations of CHOCHO and HCHO in Beijing and Baoding, China Z. Javed et al. 10.3390/rs11131524
- Long-distance mobile MAX-DOAS observations of NO2 and SO2 over the North China Plain and identification of regional transport and power plant emissions W. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105037
- Surveillance of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub>2</sub> from ship emissions by MAX-DOAS measurements and the implications regarding fuel sulfur content compliance Y. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13611-2019
- Investigation on the Relationship between Satellite Air Quality Measurements and Industrial Production by Generalized Additive Modeling C. Tong et al. 10.3390/rs13163137
- Comparison of Near‐Surface NO 2 Pollution With Pandora Total Column NO 2 During the Korea‐United States Ocean Color (KORUS OC) Campaign A. Thompson et al. 10.1029/2019JD030765
- Detection of outflow of formaldehyde and glyoxal from the African continent to the Atlantic Ocean with a MAX-DOAS instrument L. Behrens et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10257-2019
- Quantifying Contributions of Local Emissions and Regional Transport to NOX in Beijing Using TROPOMI Constrained WRF-Chem Simulation Y. Zhu et al. 10.3390/rs13091798
- Improved Anthropogenic SO2 Retrieval from High-Spatial-Resolution Satellite and its Application during the COVID-19 Pandemic C. Xia et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01970
- Validation of MAX-DOAS retrievals of aerosol extinction, SO<sub>2</sub>, and NO<sub>2</sub> through comparison with lidar, sun photometer, active DOAS, and aircraft measurements in the Athabasca oil sands region Z. Davis et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1129-2020
- Estimation of winter time NOx emissions in Hefei, a typical inland city of China, using mobile MAX-DOAS observations W. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.009
- Satellite UV-Vis spectroscopy: implications for air quality trends and their driving forces in China during 2005–2017 C. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41377-019-0210-6
- Recommendations for spectral fitting of SO<sub>2</sub> from miniature multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements Z. Davis & R. McLaren 10.5194/amt-13-3993-2020
- Validation of Water Vapor Vertical Distributions Retrieved from MAX-DOAS over Beijing, China H. Lin et al. 10.3390/rs12193193
- Validation of satellite formaldehyde (HCHO) retrievals using observations from 12 aircraft campaigns L. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12329-2020
- Recommendations for HCHO and SO2 Retrieval Settings from MAX-DOAS Observations under Different Meteorological Conditions Z. Javed et al. 10.3390/rs13122244
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021