23 Oct 2018
Research article | 23 Oct 2018
Source contributions and potential reductions to health effects of particulate matter in India
Hao Guo et al.
Total article views: 2,725 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,725 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,720 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,902 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 818 with geography defined and -9 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The European Standard Reference Method systematically underestimates particulate matter in stack emissions E. Antonsson et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100133
- Impact of rural residential coal combustion on air pollution in Shandong, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127517
- Contributions of internal emissions to peaks and incremental indoor PM2.5 in rural coal use households Y. Men et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117753
- The food we eat, the air we breathe: a review of the fine particulate matter-induced air quality health impacts of the global food system S. Balasubramanian et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac065f
- The mortality impacts of current and planned coal-fired power plants in India M. Cropper et al. 10.1073/pnas.2017936118
- Health and economic losses attributable to PM2.5 and ozone exposure in Handan, China A. Gao et al. 10.1007/s11869-020-00964-x
- Particulate bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons over Dhauladhar region of the north-western Himalayas D. Kaushal et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128298
- Estimating ground level PM2.5 concentrations and associated health risk in India using satellite based AOD and WRF predicted meteorological parameters S. Sahu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126969
- Toward cleaner air for a billion Indians J. Apte & P. Pant 10.1073/pnas.1905458116
- Contribution of different source sectors and source regions of Indo-Gangetic Plain in India to PM2.5 pollution and its short-term health impacts during peak polluted winter R. Jat & B. Gurjar 10.1016/j.apr.2021.02.016
- Emission of greenhouse gases and criteria pollutants from railways in India estimated using a modified top-down approach S. Annadanam & S. Kota 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.12.206
- Long-term validation of MODIS C6 and C6.1 Dark Target aerosol products over China using CARSNET and AERONET H. Che et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.06.238
- Projected air quality and health benefits from future policy interventions in India K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2018.12.008
- Temporal variation of PM2.5-associated health effects in Shijiazhuang, Hebei A. Gao et al. 10.1007/s11783-020-1376-0
- Health Effects Associated with PM2.5: a Systematic Review S. Sharma et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00155-3
- Exploring the impacts of anthropogenic emission sectors on PM<sub>2.5</sub> and human health in South and East Asia C. Reddington et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11887-2019
- Review of land use specific source contributions in PM2.5 concentration in urban areas in India P. Goyal et al. 10.1007/s11869-020-00972-x
- Coordinated health effects attributable to particulate matter and other pollutants exposures in the North China Plain A. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112671
- Health and economic impact of air pollution in the states of India: the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019 A. Pandey et al. 10.1016/S2542-5196(20)30298-9
- Validation and Trend Analysis of Satellite-Based AOD Data over Southern India T. Kotrike et al. 10.1007/s41810-020-00082-2
- Contributions of local and regional sources to PM2.5 and its health effects in north India H. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116867
- Contributions of power generation to air pollution and associated health risks in India: Current status and control scenarios S. Sahu et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.125587
- A complete transition to clean household energy can save one–quarter of the healthy life lost to particulate matter pollution exposure in India L. Conibear et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8e8a
- Sources and atmospheric dynamics of organic aerosol in New Delhi, India: insights from receptor modeling S. Bhandari et al. 10.5194/acp-20-735-2020
- The Critical Role of Policy Enforcement in Achieving Health, Air Quality, and Climate Benefits from India’s Clean Electricity Transition W. Peng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01622
- Source apportionment of size-segregated atmospheric particles and the influence of particles deposition in the human respiratory tract in rural and urban locations of north-east India R. Garaga et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126980
- Cross-state air pollution transport calls for more centralization in India's environmental federalism X. Du et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.07.012
- Transboundary sources dominated PM2.5 in Thimphu, Bhutan S. Sharma et al. 10.1007/s13762-021-03505-w
Latest update: 03 Feb 2023