11 Oct 2018
Research article | 11 Oct 2018
Heterogeneous OH oxidation of secondary brown carbon aerosol
Elijah G. Schnitzler and Jonathan P. D. Abbatt
Total article views: 2,842 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,834 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,825 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,907 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,899 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 926 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The evolutionary behavior of chromophoric brown carbon during ozone aging of fine particles from biomass burning X. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4593-2020
- Emerging investigator series: heterogeneous OH oxidation of primary brown carbon aerosol: effects of relative humidity and volatility E. Schnitzler et al. 10.1039/D0EM00311E
- Aqueous Photoreactions of Wood Smoke Brown Carbon R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00117
- Aqueous-Phase Photooxidation of Vanillic Acid: A Potential Source of Humic-Like Substances (HULIS) S. Tang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00070
- Polar semivolatile organic compounds in biomass-burning emissions and their chemical transformations during aging in an oxidation flow reactor D. Sengupta et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8227-2020
- Laboratory studies of fresh and aged biomass burning aerosol emitted from east African biomass fuels – Part 2: Chemical properties and characterization D. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10169-2020
- The Roles of N, S, and O in Molecular Absorption Features of Brown Carbon in PM 2.5 in a Typical Semi‐Arid Megacity in Northwestern China Y. Zeng et al. 10.1029/2021JD034791
- Size-segregated aerosols over a high altitude Himalayan and a tropical urban metropolis in Eastern India: Chemical characterization, light absorption, role of meteorology and long range transport A. Ghosh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118398
- Products and Secondary Organic Aerosol Yields from the OH and NO3 Radical-Initiated Oxidation of Resorcinol Z. Finewax et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00112
- Photophoretic spectroscopy in atmospheric chemistry – high-sensitivity measurements of light absorption by a single particle N. Bluvshtein et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3191-2020
- Effect of heterogeneous oxidative aging on light absorption by biomass burning organic aerosol E. Browne et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1599321
- Long-range transported North American wildfire aerosols observed in marine boundary layer of eastern North Atlantic G. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105680
- Laboratory studies of fresh and aged biomass burning aerosol emitted from east African biomass fuels – Part 1: Optical properties D. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10149-2020
- Changes in light absorption by brown carbon in soot particles due to heterogeneous ozone aging in a smog chamber Y. Kuang & J. Shang 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115273
- Effect of ozone aging on light absorption and fluorescence of brown carbon in soot particles: The important role of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Y. Kuang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.125406
- Optical properties of aerosol brown carbon (BrC) in the eastern Indo-Gangetic Plain A. Rana et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137102
- Biomass-burning-derived particles from a wide variety of fuels – Part 2: Effects of photochemical aging on particle optical and chemical properties C. Cappa et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8511-2020
- Aging of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Aerosol R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00346
- Photoreaction of biomass burning brown carbon aerosol particles C. Liu-Kang et al. 10.1039/D1EA00088H
- An Overview of Dynamic Heterogeneous Oxidations in the Troposphere E. Pillar-Little & M. Guzman 10.3390/environments5090104
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022