Articles | Volume 18, issue 19
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Assessment of the pollution–health–economics nexus in China
Total article views: 2,922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,873 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,965 with geography defined and 57 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 900 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 908 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Diminishing clear winter skies in Beijing towards a possible future L. Pei & Z. Yan 10.1088/1748-9326/aaf032
- Measurement report: Comparison of wintertime individual particles at ground level and above the mixed layer in urban Beijing W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5301-2021
- Towards reducing inter-city economic inequality embedded in China’s environmental protection tax law J. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac34bd
- Consumption in the G20 nations causes particulate air pollution resulting in two million premature deaths annually K. Nansai et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-26348-y
- Economic losses and willingness to pay for haze: the data analysis based on 1123 residential families in Jiangsu province, China X. Wu et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08301-6
- Assessment and offset of the adverse effects induced by PM2.5 from coal-fired power plants in China C. He et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.125397
- Tracing China's inter-regional cost transfer of air pollution through domestic supply chains F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.121488
- The 2020 China report of the Lancet Countdown on health and climate change W. Cai et al. 10.1016/S2468-2667(20)30256-5
- Characteristics of surface energy balance and atmospheric circulation during hot-and-polluted episodes and their synergistic relationships with urban heat islands over the Pearl River Delta region I. Nduka et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13443-2021
- Reduction of Global Life Expectancy Driven by Trade-Related Transboundary Air Pollution H. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00002
- Introduction to the special issue “In-depth study of air pollution sources and processes within Beijing and its surrounding region (APHH-Beijing)” Z. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7519-2019
- Affluent countries inflict inequitable mortality and economic loss on Asia via PM2.5 emissions K. Nansai et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105238
- The spatial spillover effects and impact paths of financial agglomeration on green development: Evidence from 285 prefecture-level cities in China Y. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.130816
- Estimating inter-regional payments for ecosystem services: Taking China’s Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region as an example Y. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.ecolecon.2019.106514
- Environmental taxation and regional inequality in China J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2019.09.017
Latest update: 27 May 2023