Emission or atmospheric processes? An attempt to attribute the source of large bias of aerosols in eastern China simulated by global climate models
Tianyi Fan et al.
Total article views: 2,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,270 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,254 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,462 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 792 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric inverse estimates of CO emissions from Zhengzhou, China H. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115164
- Effect of model errors in ambient air humidity on the aerosol optical depth obtained via aerosol hygroscopicity in eastern China in the Atmospheric Chemistry and Climate Model Intercomparison Project datasets W. CHANG 10.1080/16742834.2019.1588063
- Fast Climate Responses to Aerosol Emission Reductions During the COVID‐19 Pandemic Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089788
- Quantifying snow darkening and atmospheric radiative effects of black carbon and dust on the South Asian monsoon and hydrological cycle: experiments using variable-resolution CESM S. Rahimi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12025-2019
- Modulation of the ENSO on Winter Aerosol Pollution in the Eastern Region of China J. Sun et al. 10.1029/2018JD028534
- Evaluation of the CMIP6 planetary albedo climatology using satellite observations B. Jian et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05277-4
- Temporal and Spatial Matching in Human-Earth System Model Coupling J. Chou et al. 10.1002/2018EA000371
- Anthropogenically-driven increases in the risks of summertime compound hot extremes J. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-14233-8
- Comparison and evaluation of the simulated annual aerosol characteristics over China with two global aerosol models Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143003
- Distinct responses of Asian summer monsoon to black carbon aerosols and greenhouse gases X. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11823-2020
- Assessment of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project phase 6 (CMIP6) Model performance in simulating the spatial-temporal variation of aerosol optical depth over Eastern Central China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105747
- Constraining Aging Processes of Black Carbon in the Community Atmosphere Model Using Environmental Chamber Measurements Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018MS001387
- Evaluating the Impact of Emissions Regulations on the Emissions Reduction During the 2015 China Victory Day Parade With an Ensemble Square Root Filter K. Chu et al. 10.1002/2017JD027631
- Introductory lecture: air quality in megacities L. Molina 10.1039/D0FD00123F
- Field evidence reveals conservative water use of poplar saplings under high aerosol conditions B. Wang et al. 10.1111/1365-2745.13633
- East Asian Study of Tropospheric Aerosols and their Impact on Regional Clouds, Precipitation, and Climate (EAST‐AIR CPC ) Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030758
- Development and Evaluation of Chemistry‐Aerosol‐Climate Model CAM5‐Chem‐MAM7‐MOSAIC: Global Atmospheric Distribution and Radiative Effects of Nitrate Aerosol R. Zaveri et al. 10.1029/2020MS002346
- Radiative Forcing of Nitrate Aerosols From 1975 to 2010 as Simulated by MOSAIC Module in CESM2‐MAM4 Z. Lu et al. 10.1029/2021JD034809
- Anthropogenic aerosol effects on East Asian winter monsoon: The role of black carbon-induced Tibetan Plateau warming Y. Jiang et al. 10.1002/2016JD026237
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021