Articles | Volume 18, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Emission or atmospheric processes? An attempt to attribute the source of large bias of aerosols in eastern China simulated by global climate models
Total article views: 3,711 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,711 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,672 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,827 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 867 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 845 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anthropogenic sulfate aerosol pollution in South and East Asia induces increased summer precipitation over arid Central Asia X. Xie et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00660-x
- Modulation of the ENSO on Winter Aerosol Pollution in the Eastern Region of China J. Sun et al. 10.1029/2018JD028534
- Temporal and Spatial Matching in Human‐Earth System Model Coupling J. Chou et al. 10.1002/2018EA000371
- Anthropogenically-driven increases in the risks of summertime compound hot extremes J. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-14233-8
- Aerosol transport pathways and source attribution in China during the COVID-19 outbreak L. Ren et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15431-2021
- Assessment of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project phase 6 (CMIP6) Model performance in simulating the spatial-temporal variation of aerosol optical depth over Eastern Central China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105747
- Development and Evaluation of E3SM‐MOSAIC: Spatial Distributions and Radiative Effects of Nitrate Aerosol M. Wu et al. 10.1029/2022MS003157
- Development of a regional feature selection-based machine learning system (RFSML v1.0) for air pollution forecasting over China L. Fang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-7791-2022
- A gridded air quality forecast through fusing site-available machine learning predictions from RFSML v1.0 and chemical transport model results from GEOS-Chem v13.1.0 using the ensemble Kalman filter L. Fang et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-4867-2023
- Evaluating the Impact of Emissions Regulations on the Emissions Reduction During the 2015 China Victory Day Parade With an Ensemble Square Root Filter K. Chu et al. 10.1002/2017JD027631
- Evaluating BC Aging Processes in the Community Atmosphere Model Version 6 (CAM6) W. Shen et al. 10.1029/2022JD037427
- Field evidence reveals conservative water use of poplar saplings under high aerosol conditions B. Wang et al. 10.1111/1365-2745.13633
- The Role of In‐Cloud Wet Removal in Simulating Aerosol Vertical Profiles and Cloud Radiative Forcing Y. Shan et al. 10.1029/2023JD038564
- Atmospheric inverse estimates of CO emissions from Zhengzhou, China H. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115164
- Effect of model errors in ambient air humidity on the aerosol optical depth obtained via aerosol hygroscopicity in eastern China in the Atmospheric Chemistry and Climate Model Intercomparison Project datasets W. CHANG 10.1080/16742834.2019.1588063
- Fast Climate Responses to Aerosol Emission Reductions During the COVID‐19 Pandemic Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089788
- Fast climate responses to emission reductions in aerosol and ozone precursors in China during 2013–2017 J. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7131-2022
- Quantifying snow darkening and atmospheric radiative effects of black carbon and dust on the South Asian monsoon and hydrological cycle: experiments using variable-resolution CESM S. Rahimi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12025-2019
- Climate responses in China to domestic and foreign aerosol changes due to clean air actions during 2013–2019 J. Gao et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00488-y
- Evaluation of the CMIP6 planetary albedo climatology using satellite observations B. Jian et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05277-4
- Comparison of the Anthropogenic Emission Inventory for CMIP6 Models with a Country-Level Inventory over China and the Simulations of the Aerosol Properties T. Fan et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-1119-6
- How aerosol size matters in aerosol optical depth (AOD) assimilation and the optimization using the Ångström exponent J. Jin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1641-2023
- Comparison and evaluation of the simulated annual aerosol characteristics over China with two global aerosol models Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143003
- Distinct responses of Asian summer monsoon to black carbon aerosols and greenhouse gases X. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11823-2020
- Source attribution of near-surface ozone trends in the United States during 1995–2019 P. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5403-2023
- Constraining Aging Processes of Black Carbon in the Community Atmosphere Model Using Environmental Chamber Measurements Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018MS001387
- Introductory lecture: air quality in megacities L. Molina 10.1039/D0FD00123F
- Development and Evaluation of Chemistry‐Aerosol‐Climate Model CAM5‐Chem‐MAM7‐MOSAIC: Global Atmospheric Distribution and Radiative Effects of Nitrate Aerosol R. Zaveri et al. 10.1029/2020MS002346
- Radiative Forcing of Nitrate Aerosols From 1975 to 2010 as Simulated by MOSAIC Module in CESM2‐MAM4 Z. Lu et al. 10.1029/2021JD034809
- Anthropogenic aerosol effects on East Asian winter monsoon: The role of black carbon-induced Tibetan Plateau warming Y. Jiang et al. 10.1002/2016JD026237
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023