Characterization of trace gas emissions at an intermediate port
Total article views: 2,450 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,450 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,470 with geography defined and -20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,838 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,867 with geography defined and -29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 612 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 603 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid Identification of Atmospheric Gaseous Pollutants Using Fourier-Transform Infrared Spectroscopy Combined with Independent Component Analysis W. Ju et al. 10.1155/2020/8920732
- Spatiotemporal trends of PM2.5 and its major chemical components at urban sites in Canada H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.09.035
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon contaminations along shipping lanes and implications of seafarer exposure: Based on PAHs in ship surface films and a film-air-water fugacity model P. Su et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138943
- Quantifying fugitive gas emissions from an oil sands tailings pond with open-path Fourier transform infrared measurements Y. You et al. 10.5194/amt-14-945-2021
- Quantifying the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic Restrictions on CO, CO2, and CH4 in Downtown Toronto Using Open-Path Fourier Transform Spectroscopy Y. You et al. 10.3390/atmos12070848
- Ports' technical and operational measures to reduce greenhouse gas emission and improve energy efficiency: A review A. Alamoush et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.111508
- Development of a self-calibration method for real-time monitoring of SO2 ship emissions with UV cameras K. Wu et al. 10.1364/OE.415156
- Impact on air quality from increasing cruise ship activity in Copenhagen port A. Lansø et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/acb90c
- Acidity of Size-Resolved Sea-Salt Aerosol in a Coastal Urban Area: Comparison of Existing and New Approaches Y. Tao et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00367
- Impact of land–water sensitivity contrast on MOPITT retrievals and trends over a coastal city I. Ashpole & A. Wiacek 10.5194/amt-13-3521-2020
- SO2紫外相机的实时自定标方法研究 张. Zhang Zihao et al. 10.3788/AOS221512
- Monitoring Urban Greenhouse Gases Using Open-Path Fourier Transform Spectroscopy B. Byrne et al. 10.1080/07055900.2019.1698407
- Air quality in Canadian port cities after regulation of low-sulphur marine fuel in the North American Emissions Control Area A. Anastasopolos et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147949
- Development of an integrated modelling-measurement system for near-real-time estimates of harbour activity impact to atmospheric pollution in coastal cities E. Merico et al. 10.1016/j.trd.2019.06.009
- Planning zero-emissions ports through the nearly zero energy port concept N. Sifakis & T. Tsoutsos 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.125448
- Air Quality and Atmospheric Emissions from the Operation of the Main Mexican Port in the Gulf of Mexico from 2019 to 2020 A. González Rivera et al. 10.3390/jmse11020265
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023