25 Sep 2018
Research article | 25 Sep 2018
Improving air quality model predictions of organic species using measurement-derived organic gaseous and particle emissions in a petrochemical-dominated region
Craig A. Stroud et al.
Total article views: 1,692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,745 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,727 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,204 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,189 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 538 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Advances in science and applications of air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection J. Brook et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1607689
- Polycyclic aromatic compounds in ambient air in the surface minable area of Athabasca oil sands in Alberta (Canada) A. Wnorowski et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117897
- Emission inventory of air pollutants and chemical speciation for specific anthropogenic sources based on local measurements in the Yangtze River Delta region, China J. An et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2003-2021
- Modeling Aerosol Effects on Liquid Clouds in the Summertime Arctic R. Ghahreman et al. 10.1029/2021JD034962
- Understanding the Impact of High-NOx Conditions on the Formation of Secondary Organic Aerosol in the Photooxidation of Oil Sand-Related Precursors K. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05404
- A decadal synthesis of atmospheric emissions, ambient air quality, and deposition in the oil sands region E. Horb et al. 10.1002/ieam.4539
- Dimethyl sulfide and its role in aerosol formation and growth in the Arctic summer – a modelling study R. Ghahremaninezhad et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14455-2019
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from <i>α</i>-pinene, alkanes, and oil-sands-related precursors in a new oxidation flow reactor K. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9715-2019
- Advances in science and applications in air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection S. Altshuler et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1659192
- Forest-fire aerosol–weather feedbacks over western North America using a high-resolution, online coupled air-quality model P. Makar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10557-2021
- Emissions preparation and analysis for multiscale air quality modeling over the Athabasca Oil Sands Region of Alberta, Canada J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10459-2018
- A chemical transport model study of plume-rise and particle size distribution for the Athabasca oil sands A. Akingunola et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8667-2018
- The use of hierarchical clustering for the design of optimized monitoring networks J. Soares et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6543-2018
Latest update: 22 May 2022