Composition and mixing state of atmospheric aerosols determined by electron microscopy: method development and application to aged Saharan dust deposition in the Caribbean boundary layer
Konrad Kandler et al.
Total article views: 2,122 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,071 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,048 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,437 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,420 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Differences and Similarities of Central Asian, African, and Arctic Dust Composition from a Single Particle Perspective K. Kandler et al. 10.3390/atmos11030269
- Impact of various air mass types on cloud condensation nuclei concentrations along coastal southeast Florida E. Edwards et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118371
- Asian and Saharan dust from a chemical/mineralogical point of view: differences and similarities from bulk and single particle measurements K. Kandler et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20199903001
- A new sample preparation protocol for SEM and TEM particulate matter analysis A. Sinha et al. 10.1016/j.ultramic.2021.113365
- Automated identification and quantification of tire wear particles (TWP) in airborne dust: SEM/EDX single particle analysis coupled to a machine learning classifier J. Rausch et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149832
- Investigation of an Intense Dust Outbreak in the Mediterranean Using XMed-Dry Network, Multiplatform Observations, and Numerical Modeling U. Rizza et al. 10.3390/app11041566
- Analyzing two decades of dust events on the Southern Great Plains region of West Texas M. Kelley & K. Ardon-Dryer 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101091
- Geochemistry and source contribution of fugitive phosphogypsum particles in Huelva, (SW Spain) R. Torres-Sánchez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104650
- Atmospheric Research Over the Western North Atlantic Ocean Region and North American East Coast: A Review of Past Work and Challenges Ahead A. Sorooshian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031626
- Identifying and Quantifying the Impacts of Advected North African Dust on the Concentration and Composition of Airborne Fine Particulate Matter in Houston and Galveston, Texas A. Bozlaker et al. 10.1029/2019JD030792
- Particle Size Distribution of Various Soil Materials Measured by Laser Diffraction—The Problem of Reproducibility C. Polakowski et al. 10.3390/min11050465
- The Influence of Chemical and Mineral Compositions on the Parameterization of Immersion Freezing by Volcanic Ash Particles N. Umo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033356
- Remote Sensing of Sea Salt Aerosol below Trade Wind Clouds M. Klingebiel et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0139.1
- Sun photometer retrievals of Saharan dust properties over Barbados during SALTRACE C. Toledano et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14571-2019
- Field comparison of dry deposition samplers for collection of atmospheric mineral dust: results from single-particle characterization A. Waza et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6647-2019
- African dust deposition in Puerto Rico: Analysis of a 20-year rainfall chemistry record and comparison with models M. McClintock et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116907
- Characterisation of the filter inlet system on the FAAM BAe-146 research aircraft and its use for size-resolved aerosol composition measurements A. Sanchez-Marroquin et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5741-2019
- Comparison of operator- and computer-controlled scanning electron microscopy of particles from different atmospheric aerosol types S. Eriksen Hammer et al. 10.1007/s00216-019-01614-7
- Atmospheric Transport of North African Dust‐Bearing Supermicron Freshwater Diatoms to South America: Implications for Iron Transport to the Equatorial North Atlantic Ocean A. Barkley et al. 10.1029/2020GL090476
- Characterization of aerosol properties at Cyprus, focusing on cloud condensation nuclei and ice-nucleating particles X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10883-2019
- Profiles of cloud condensation nuclei, dust mass concentration, and ice-nucleating-particle-relevant aerosol properties in the Saharan Air Layer over Barbados from polarization lidar and airborne in situ measurements M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13773-2019
- Analysis of Electron Transparent Beam-Sensitive Samples Using Scanning Electron Microscopy Coupled With Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy A. Brostrøm et al. 10.1017/S1431927620001464
- Trans‐Regional Transport of Haze Particles From the North China Plain to Yangtze River Delta During Winter J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033778
- Complex Aerosol Characterization by Scanning Electron Microscopy Coupled with Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy A. Brostrøm et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-65383-5
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021