The role of H2SO4-NH3 anion clusters in ion-induced aerosol nucleation mechanisms in the boreal forest
Chao Yan et al.
Total article views: 1,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,858 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,211 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 648 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 647 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- New particle formation in the volcanic eruption plume of the Piton de la Fournaise: specific features from a long-term dataset C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13243-2019
- Long-term measurement of sub-3 nm particles and their precursor gases in the boreal forest J. Sulo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-695-2021
- Competitive formation of HSO4- and HSO5- from ion-induced SO2 oxidation: Implication in atmospheric aerosol formation N. Tsona et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118362
- New particle formation (NPF) events in China urban clusters given by sever composite pollution background Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127842
- Investigation of several proxies to estimate sulfuric acid concentration under volcanic plume conditions C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4541-2021
- Acid–Base Clusters during Atmospheric New Particle Formation in Urban Beijing R. Yin et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02701
- Theoretical study of the formation and nucleation mechanism of highly oxygenated multi-functional organic compounds produced by α-pinene X. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146422
- New particle formation from sulfuric acid and ammonia: nucleation and growth model based on thermodynamics derived from CLOUD measurements for a wide range of conditions A. Kürten 10.5194/acp-19-5033-2019
- The effect of meteorological conditions and atmospheric composition in the occurrence and development of new particle formation (NPF) events in Europe D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3345-2021
- Source apportionment of particle number size distribution in urban background and traffic stations in four European cities I. Rivas et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105345
- Sources and sinks driving sulfuric acid concentrations in contrasting environments: implications on proxy calculations L. Dada et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11747-2020
- Measurement of ammonia, amines and iodine compounds using protonated water cluster chemical ionization mass spectrometry J. Pfeifer et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2501-2020
- A potential source of atmospheric sulfate from O<sub>2</sub><sup>−</sup>-induced SO<sub>2</sub> oxidation by ozone N. Tsona & L. Du 10.5194/acp-19-649-2019
- Molecular insights into new particle formation in Barcelona, Spain J. Brean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10029-2020
- Identification of molecular cluster evaporation rates, cluster formation enthalpies and entropies by Monte Carlo method A. Shcherbacheva et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15867-2020
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021