Molecular insights on aging and aqueous-phase processing from ambient biomass burning emissions-influenced Po Valley fog and aerosol
Matthew Brege et al.
Total article views: 2,049 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,039 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,014 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,498 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,475 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 539 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characteristics, primary sources and secondary formation of water-soluble organic aerosols in downtown Beijing Q. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1775-2021
- Chemical characterization of oxygenated organic compounds in the gas phase and particle phase using iodide CIMS with FIGAERO in urban air C. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8455-2021
- Relative-humidity-dependent organic aerosol thermodynamics via an efficient reduced-complexity model K. Gorkowski et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13383-2019
- High Molecular Diversity of Organic Nitrogen in Urban Snow in North China S. Su et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06851
- Molecular Speciation of Size Fractionated Particulate Water-Soluble Organic Carbon by Two-Dimensional Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy M. Chalbot et al. 10.3390/ijerph18031334
- Multidimensional Analytical Characterization of Water-Soluble Organic Aerosols: Challenges and New Perspectives R. Duarte et al. 10.3390/app11062539
- MFAssignR: Molecular formula assignment software for ultrahigh resolution mass spectrometry analysis of environmental complex mixtures S. Schum et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110114
- Molecular Characterization of Water‐Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Beijing, China C. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD032018
- Nonlinear behavior of organic aerosol in biomass burning plumes: a microphysical model analysis I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12091-2019
- Infrared Ion Spectroscopy of Environmental Organic Mixtures: Probing the Composition of α-Pinene Secondary Organic Aerosol E. Walhout et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02077
- Strong Deviations from Thermodynamically Expected Phase Partitioning of Low-Molecular-Weight Organic Acids during One Year of Rural Measurements B. Stieger et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00297
- Molecular Absorption and Evolution Mechanisms of PM 2.5 Brown Carbon Revealed by Electrospray Ionization Fourier Transform–Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry During a Severe Winter Pollution Episode in Xi'an, China Y. Zeng et al. 10.1029/2020GL087977
- Impact of in-cloud aqueous processes on the chemical compositions and morphology of individual atmospheric aerosols Y. Fu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14063-2020
- Overview of the French Operational Network for In Situ Observation of PM Chemical Composition and Sources in Urban Environments (CARA Program) O. Favez et al. 10.3390/atmos12020207
- Molecular and physical characteristics of aerosol at a remote free troposphere site: implications for atmospheric aging S. Schum et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14017-2018
- Aqueous Photoreactions of Wood Smoke Brown Carbon R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00117
- Atmospheric “HULIS” in Different Environments: Polarities, Molecular Sizes, and Sources Suggest More Than 50% Are Not “Humic-like” T. Spranger et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00299
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021