Response of stratospheric water vapor and ozone to the unusual timing of El Niño and the QBO disruption in 2015–2016
Mohamadou Diallo et al.
Total article views: 2,394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,362 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,345 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,548 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 797 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mechanisms Linked to Recent Ozone Decreases in the Northern Hemisphere Lower Stratosphere C. Orbe et al. 10.1029/2019JD031631
- Processes influencing lower stratospheric water vapour in monsoon anticyclones: insights from Lagrangian modelling N. Plaza et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9585-2021
- Stratospheric ozone trends for 1985–2018: sensitivity to recent large variability W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12731-2019
- A comprehensive assessment of tropical stratospheric upwelling in the specified dynamics Community Earth System Model 1.2.2 – Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model (CESM (WACCM)) N. Davis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-717-2020
- Tropical water vapour in the lower stratosphere and its relationship to tropical/extratropical dynamical processes in ERA5 T. Wang et al. 10.1002/qj.3801
- Tropical tropopause layer evolution during 2015–16 El Niño event inferred from COSMIC RO measurements S. Ravindra Babu & Y. Liou 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105507
- Disrupted Stratospheric QBO Signatures in the Diurnal Tides Over the Low‐Latitude MLT Region M. Pramitha et al. 10.1029/2021GL093022
- Impacto do ENOS na Variabilidade da Coluna Total de Ozônio Sobre a Região Nordeste do Brasil - Parte 1: El Niño Canônico e Modoki D. Lima et al. 10.1590/0102-778635500098
- Quantifying Stratospheric Temperature Signals and Climate Imprints From Post‐2000 Volcanic Eruptions M. Stocker et al. 10.1029/2019GL084396
- Structure, dynamics, and trace gas variability within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in the extreme El Niño of 2015–2016 S. Ravindra Babu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5533-2021
- Impacts of the Indo‐Pacific Warm Pool on Lower Stratospheric Water Vapor: Seasonality and Hemispheric Contrasts X. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2020JD034363
- Multitimescale variations in modeled stratospheric water vapor derived from three modern reanalysis products M. Tao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6509-2019
- Surface and tropospheric ozone trends in the Southern Hemisphere since 1990: possible linkages to poleward expansion of the Hadley circulation X. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2018.12.021
- Toward a Reanalysis of Stratospheric Ozone for Trend Studies: Assimilation of the Aura Microwave Limb Sounder and Ozone Mapping and Profiler Suite Limb Profiler Data K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031892
- Large Anomalies in the Tropical Upper Troposphere Lower Stratosphere (UTLS) Trace Gases Observed during the Extreme 2015–16 El Niño Event by Using Satellite Measurements S. Ravindrababu et al. 10.3390/rs11060687
- A Study on the Trend of the Upper Tropospheric Water Vapor over the Tibetan Plateau in Summer X. Xu et al. 10.1007/s13143-020-00191-5
- Climatological impact of the Brewer–Dobson circulation on the N<sub>2</sub>O budget in WACCM, a chemical reanalysis and a CTM driven by four dynamical reanalyses D. Minganti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12609-2020
- Stratospheric ozone and quasi-biennial oscillation (QBO) interaction with the tropical troposphere on intraseasonal and interannual timescales: a normal-mode perspective B. Raphaldini et al. 10.5194/esd-12-83-2021
- Stratospheric impact on the Northern Hemisphere winter and spring ozone interannual variability in the troposphere J. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6417-2020
- Fate of Pollution Emitted During the 2015 Indonesian Fire Season M. Park et al. 10.1029/2020JD033474
- Contrasting Impacts of Three Extreme El Niños on Double ITCZs over the Eastern Pacific Ocean Y. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos12040424
- Interannual variations of water vapor in the tropical upper troposphere and the lower and middle stratosphere and their connections to ENSO and QBO E. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9913-2019
- Influence of the El Niño–Southern Oscillation on entry stratospheric water vapor in coupled chemistry–ocean CCMI and CMIP6 models C. Garfinkel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3725-2021
- Overview and update of the SPARC Data Initiative: comparison of stratospheric composition measurements from satellite limb sounders M. Hegglin et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1855-2021
- Stratospheric Fluorine as a Tracer of Circulation Changes: Comparison Between Infrared Remote‐Sensing Observations and Simulations With Five Modern Reanalyses M. Prignon et al. 10.1029/2021JD034995
- Quantification of water vapour transport from the Asian monsoon to the stratosphere M. Nützel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8947-2019
- The advective Brewer–Dobson circulation in the ERA5 reanalysis: climatology, variability, and trends M. Diallo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7515-2021
- Structural changes in the shallow and transition branch of the Brewer–Dobson circulation induced by El Niño M. Diallo et al. 10.5194/acp-19-425-2019
- Zonally resolved water vapour coupling with tropical tropopause temperature: Seasonal and interannual variability, and influence of the Walker circulation K. Suneeth & S. Das 10.1007/s00382-020-05255-w
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021