Spatiotemporal variability of NO2 and PM2.5 over Eastern China: observational and model analyses with a novel statistical method
Mengyao Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,184 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,163 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,449 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 714 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hourly Profiles of Air Pollution Variation in Selected Cities, Towns and Villages in Poland R. Cichowicz et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/201910103003
- Application of Turbulent Diffusion Term of Aerosols in Mesoscale Model W. Jia et al. 10.1029/2021GL093199
- NOx emissions in China: Temporal variations, spatial patterns and reduction potentials L. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.003
- Air pollution exposure associates with increased risk of neonatal jaundice L. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-11387-3
- Long-term (2006–2015) variations and relations of multiple atmospheric pollutants based on multi-remote sensing data over the North China Plain Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113323
- Modeling diurnal variation of surface PM<sub>2.5</sub> concentrations over East China with WRF-Chem: impacts from boundary-layer mixing and anthropogenic emission Q. Du et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2839-2020
- Tropospheric NO2 vertical column densities retrieved from ground-based MAX-DOAS measurements at Shangdianzi regional atmospheric background station in China S. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.12.012
- Impact of weather and emission changes on NO2 concentrations in China during 2014–2019 Y. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116163
- High-resolution (0.05° × 0.05°) NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions in the Yangtze River Delta inferred from OMI H. Kong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12835-2019
- Top-down estimate of black carbon emissions for city clusters using ground observations: a case study in southern Jiangsu, China X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2095-2019
- A Tsunami Warning System Based on Offshore Bottom Pressure Gauges and Data Assimilation for Crete Island in the Eastern Mediterranean Basin Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JB020293
- Satellite-based estimation of surface NO2 concentrations over east-central China: A comparison of POMINO and OMNO2d data K. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117322
- Air pollution-induced missed abortion risk for pregnancies L. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41893-019-0387-y
- Improved Satellite Retrieval of Tropospheric NO2 Column Density via Updating of Air Mass Factor (AMF): Case Study of Southern China H. Mak et al. 10.3390/rs10111789
- Real-Time Tsunami Data Assimilation of S-Net Pressure Gauge Records during the 2016 Fukushima Earthquake Y. Wang & K. Satake 10.1785/0220200447
- Evaluating the methods and influencing factors of satellite-derived estimates of NOX emissions at regional scale: A case study for Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117051
- Optimal Inversion of Conversion Parameters from Satellite AOD to Ground Aerosol Extinction Coefficient Using Automatic Differentiation L. Li 10.3390/rs12030492
- Spatiotemporal and probability variations of surface PM2.5 over China between 2013 and 2019 and the associated changes in health risks: An integrative observation and model analysis Z. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137896
- Atmospheric dry and bulk nitrogen deposition to forest environment in the North China Plain Y. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.06.004
- Relative effects of open biomass burning and open crop straw burning on haze formation over central and eastern China: modeling study driven by constrained emissions K. Mehmood et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2419-2020
- A Method of Real-Time Tsunami Detection Using Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition Y. Wang et al. 10.1785/0220200115
- Identifying convergence in nitrogen oxides emissions from motor vehicles in China: A spatial panel data approach S. He & L. Jiang 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128177
- Retrieval of surface PM2.5 mass concentrations over North China using visibility measurements and GEOS-Chem simulations S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117121
- Evaluation of WRF-Chem simulations on vertical profiles of PM2.5 with UAV observations during a haze pollution event C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118332
- High spatial resolution WRF-Chem model over Asia: Physics and chemistry evaluation P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118004
- Relationship between Air Pollutant Exposure and Gynecologic Cancer Risk Q. Yu et al. 10.3390/ijerph18105353
- Untangling the contributions of meteorological conditions and human mobility to tropospheric NO2 in Chinese mainland during the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020 Y. Zhang et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwab061
- Fugitive Road Dust PM2.5 Emissions and Their Potential Health Impacts S. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00666
- Atmospheric Nitrogen Deposition to a Southeast Tibetan Forest Ecosystem W. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11121331
- Short-term effect of NO2 on outpatient visits for dermatologic diseases in Xinxiang, China: a time-series study L. Chao et al. 10.1007/s10653-021-00831-3
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021