17 Aug 2018
Research article | 17 Aug 2018
Characterization of aerosol hygroscopicity, mixing state, and CCN activity at a suburban site in the central North China Plain
Yuying Wang et al.
Total article views: 2,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,986 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,263 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,251 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 735 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The NPF Effect on CCN Number Concentrations: A Review and Re‐Evaluation of Observations From 35 Sites Worldwide J. Ren et al. 10.1029/2021GL095190
- Characteristics of atmospheric fungi in particle growth events along with new particle formation in the central North China Plain N. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.299
- Vertical profiles of NO<sub>2</sub>, SO<sub>2</sub>, HONO, HCHO, CHOCHO and aerosols derived from MAX-DOAS measurements at a rural site in the central western North China Plain and their relation to emission sources and effects of regional transport Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5417-2019
- Contrasting size-resolved hygroscopicity of fine particles derived by HTDMA and HR-ToF-AMS measurements between summer and winter in Beijing: the impacts of aerosol aging and local emissions X. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-915-2020
- The significant impact of aerosol vertical structure on lower atmosphere stability and its critical role in aerosol–planetary boundary layer (PBL) interactions T. Su et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3713-2020
- East Asian Study of Tropospheric Aerosols and their Impact on Regional Clouds, Precipitation, and Climate (EAST‐AIR CPC ) Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030758
- The different sensitivities of aerosol optical properties to particle concentration, humidity, and hygroscopicity between the surface level and the upper boundary layer in Guangzhou, China X. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150010
- The impact of aerosol size-dependent hygroscopicity and mixing state on the cloud condensation nuclei potential over the north-east Atlantic W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8655-2021
- Size-resolved hygroscopic behaviour and mixing state of submicron aerosols in a megacity of the Sichuan Basin during pollution and fireworks episodes L. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117393
- Enhancement of secondary aerosol formation by reduced anthropogenic emissions during Spring Festival 2019 and enlightenment for regional PM<sub>2.5</sub> control in Beijing Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-915-2021
- Vertical profile of particle hygroscopicity and CCN effectiveness during winter in Beijing: insight into the hygroscopicity transition threshold of black carbon D. Hu et al. 10.1039/D0FD00077A
- Measurement report: Aircraft observations of ozone, nitrogen oxides, and volatile organic compounds over Hebei Province, China S. Benish et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14523-2020
- Aerosol hygroscopicity and its link to chemical composition in the coastal atmosphere of Mace Head: marine and continental air masses W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3777-2020
- Mathematical derivation and physical interpretation of particle size-resolved activation ratio based on particle hygroscopicity distribution: Application on global characterization of CCN activity X. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118137
- Significant contribution of organics to aerosol liquid water content in winter in Beijing, China X. Jin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-901-2020
- A New Method for Distinguishing Unactivated Particles in Cloud Condensation Nuclei Measurements: Implications for Aerosol Indirect Effect Evaluation Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL085379
- Measurement report: The effect of aerosol chemical composition on light scattering due to the hygroscopic swelling effect R. Ren et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9977-2021
- Aerosol hygroscopic growth, contributing factors, and impact on haze events in a severely polluted region in northern China J. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1327-2019
- Distinct Ultrafine‐ and Accumulation‐Mode Particle Properties in Clean and Polluted Urban Environments Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL084047
- Highly significant impact of mineral dust on aerosol hygroscopicity at New Delhi Z. Arub et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118375
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Vertical Distributions of Aerosol and Cloud Microphysical Properties and the Aerosol Impact on a Continental Cumulus Cloud Based on Aircraft Measurements From the Loess Plateau of China Z. Cai et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.808861
- Multiphase chemistry experiment in Fogs and Aerosols in the North China Plain (McFAN): integrated analysis and intensive winter campaign 2018 G. Li et al. 10.1039/D0FD00099J
- Closure Investigation on Cloud Condensation Nuclei Ability of Processed Anthropogenic Aerosols D. Hu et al. 10.1029/2020JD032680
- Predicting cloud condensation nuclei number concentration based on conventional measurements of aerosol properties in the North China Plain Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137473
- A Review of the Representation of Aerosol Mixing State in Atmospheric Models R. Stevens & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos10040168
- Tropospheric aerosol hygroscopicity in China C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13877-2020
- Size-resolved characterization of organic aerosol in the North China Plain: new insights from high resolution spectral analysis W. Xu et al. 10.1039/D1EA00025J
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022