Cloud vertical structure over a tropical station obtained using long-term high-resolution radiosonde measurements
Nelli Narendra Reddy et al.
Total article views: 1,723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,706 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,230 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,212 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 494 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Asian summer monsoon anticyclone: trends and variability G. Basha et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6789-2020
- Vertical structures of temperature inversions and clouds derived from high-resolution radiosonde measurements at Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard D. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105530
- Lightning occurrences and intensity over the Indian region: long-term trends and future projections R. Chakraborty et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11161-2021
- Signatures of Shallow and Deep Clouds Inferred From Precipitation Microphysics Over Windward Side of Western Ghats R. Sumesh et al. 10.1029/2020JD034312
- Source apportionment of rainwater chemical composition to investigate the transport of lower atmospheric pollutants to the UTLS region C. Jain et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.02.007
- Retrieval and Validation of Cloud Top Temperature from the Geostationary Satellite INSAT-3D . Lima et al. 10.3390/rs11232811
- Characteristics of Warm Clouds and Precipitation in South China during the Pre-Flood Season Using Datasets from a Cloud Radar, a Ceilometer, and a Disdrometer J. Zheng et al. 10.3390/rs11243045
- Relationship between cloud vertical structures inferred from radiosonde humidity profiles and precipitation over Indonesia . Lismalini et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1876/1/012011
- Quality Estimates of INSAT-3D Derived Cloud Top Temperature for Climate Data Record C. Lima et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3022680
- A comprehensive statistical study of cloud base height using ceilometer over western India R. Vaishnav et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2018.11.006
- Climatology of Cloud Vertical Structures from Long-Term High-Resolution Radiosonde Measurements in Beijing Q. Zhou et al. 10.3390/atmos11040401
- Characteristics of Clouds and Raindrop Size Distribution in Xinjiang, Using Cloud Radar Datasets and a Disdrometer Y. Zeng et al. 10.3390/atmos11121382
- Long-term trends of instability and associated parameters over the Indian region obtained using a radiosonde network R. Chakraborty et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3687-2019
- Cloud-base and cloud-top heights determined from a ground-based cloud radar in Beijing, China Q. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.012
- Elucidating cloud vertical structures based on three-year Ka-band cloud radar observations from Beijing, China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.02.007
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021