Technical note: Comparison and interconversion of pH based on different standard states for aerosol acidity characterization
Total article views: 2,783 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,783 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,803 with geography defined and -20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,970 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,989 with geography defined and -19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 814 with geography defined and -1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Direct measurement of aerosol acidity using pH testing paper and hygroscopic equilibrium under high relative humidity Q. Song & K. Osada 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118605
- Online chemical characterization of atmospheric fine secondary aerosols and organic nitrates in summer Nanjing, China J. Xian et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106783
- Effects of water-soluble organic carbon on aerosol pH M. Battaglia Jr. et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14607-2019
- Direct measurement of the pH of aerosol particles using carbon quantum dots E. Tackman et al. 10.1039/D2AY01005D
- Multiphase buffer theory explains contrasts in atmospheric aerosol acidity G. Zheng et al. 10.1126/science.aba3719
- How alkaline compounds control atmospheric aerosol particle acidity V. Karydis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14983-2021
- On using an aerosol thermodynamic model to calculate aerosol acidity of coarse particles Z. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2023.07.001
- Aerosol pH Dynamics During Haze Periods in an Urban Environment in China: Use of Detailed, Hourly, Speciated Observations to Study the Role of Ammonia Availability and Secondary Aerosol Formation and Urban Environment G. Shi et al. 10.1029/2018JD029976
- Thermodynamic Modeling Suggests Declines in Water Uptake and Acidity of Inorganic Aerosols in Beijing Winter Haze Events during 2014/2015–2018/2019 S. Song et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00621
- Characteristics of aerosol chemistry and acidity in Shanghai after PM2.5 satisfied national guideline: Insight into future emission control Z. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154319
- Seasonal variation of aerosol acidity in Nagoya, Japan and factors affecting it Q. Song & K. Osada 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100062
- Atmospheric Chemistry of Oxalate: Insight Into the Role of Relative Humidity and Aerosol Acidity From High‐Resolution Observation C. Yang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035364
- Quantitative Decomposition of Influencing Factors to Aerosol pH Variation over the Coasts of the South China Sea, East China Sea, and Bohai Sea G. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00527
- Role of pH in Aerosol Processes and Measurement Challenges M. Freedman et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b10676
- Simulations of aerosol pH in China using WRF-Chem (v4.0): sensitivities of aerosol pH and its temporal variations during haze episodes X. Ruan et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-6143-2022
- A quantitative analysis of the driving factors affecting seasonal variation of aerosol pH in Guangzhou, China S. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138228
- Detailed Analysis of Estimated pH, Activity Coefficients, and Ion Concentrations between the Three Aerosol Thermodynamic Models X. Peng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00181
- The acidity of atmospheric particles and clouds H. Pye et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4809-2020
- Enhancement of aqueous sulfate formation by the coexistence of NO2/NH3 under high ionic strengths in aerosol water T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.05.119
- Impacts of Mixed Gaseous and Particulate Pollutants on Secondary Particle Formation during Ozonolysis of Butyl Vinyl Ether P. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07650
- Water activity in Venus’s uninhabitable clouds and other planetary atmospheres J. Hallsworth et al. 10.1038/s41550-021-01391-3
- An interlaboratory comparison of aerosol inorganic ion measurements by ion chromatography: implications for aerosol pH estimate J. Xu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6325-2020
- Simple Framework to Quantify the Contributions from Different Factors Influencing Aerosol pH Based on NHx Phase-Partitioning Equilibrium Y. Tao & J. Murphy 10.1021/acs.est.1c03103
- PM2.5 pH estimation in Seoul during the KORUS-AQ campaign using different thermodynamic models Y. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118787
- Long-term trends and drivers of aerosol pH in eastern China M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13833-2022
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023