A global synthesis inversion analysis of recent variability in CO2 fluxes using GOSAT and in situ observations
James S. Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,804 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,787 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,285 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 505 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 502 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improved Constraints on Northern Extratropical CO 2 Fluxes Obtained by Combining Surface‐Based and Space‐Based Atmospheric CO 2 Measurements B. Byrne et al. 10.1029/2019JD032029
- Application of NASA-Unified WRF model to carbon dioxide simulation- model development and evaluation Z. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104785
- Prior biosphere model impact on global terrestrial CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes estimated from OCO-2 retrievals S. Philip et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13267-2019
- A Synthesis Inversion to Constrain Global Emissions of Two Very Short Lived Chlorocarbons: Dichloromethane, and Perchloroethylene T. Claxton et al. 10.1029/2019JD031818
- Spatial heterogeneity in CO2, CH4, and energy fluxes: insights from airborne eddy covariance measurements over the Mid-Atlantic region R. Hannun et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab7391
- Fundamentals of data assimilation applied to biogeochemistry P. Rayner et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13911-2019
- Regional CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes from 2010 to 2015 inferred from GOSAT XCO<sub>2</sub> retrievals using a new version of the Global Carbon Assimilation System F. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1963-2021
- Space‐Based Observations for Understanding Changes in the Arctic‐Boreal Zone B. Duncan et al. 10.1029/2019RG000652
- The impacts of fossil fuel emission uncertainties and accounting for 3-D chemical CO2 production on inverse natural carbon flux estimates from satellite and in situ data J. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9795
- Modelling CO<sub>2</sub> weather – why horizontal resolution matters A. Agustí-Panareda et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7347-2019
- The Potential of the Geostationary Carbon Cycle Observatory (GeoCarb) to Provide Multi-scale Constraints on the Carbon Cycle in the Americas B. Moore III et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2018.00109
- Spatial and Temporal Variations of Atmospheric CO2 Concentration in China and Its Influencing Factors Z. Lv et al. 10.3390/atmos11030231
- Greenhouse gas observation network design for Africa A. Nickless et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1824486
- Review of drought impacts on carbon cycling in grassland ecosystems T. Lei et al. 10.1007/s11707-019-0778-4
- West Africa’s CO2 emissions: investigating the economic indicators, forecasting, and proposing pathways to reduce carbon emission levels B. Ameyaw et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-07849-7
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Mar 2021