HTAP2 multi-model estimates of premature human mortality due to intercontinental transport of air pollution and emission sectors
Ciao-Kai Liang et al.
Total article views: 4,162 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,970 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,949 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,958 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 994 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 991 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploring the impacts of anthropogenic emission sectors on PM<sub>2.5</sub> and human health in South and East Asia C. Reddington et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11887-2019
- Responses of Arctic black carbon and surface temperature to multi-region emission reductions: a Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution Phase 2 (HTAP2) ensemble modeling study N. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8637-2021
- Magnitude, trends, and impacts of ambient long-term ozone exposure in the United States from 2000 to 2015 K. Seltzer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1757-2020
- TM5-FASST: a global atmospheric source–receptor model for rapid impact analysis of emission changes on air quality and short-lived climate pollutants R. Van Dingenen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16173-2018
- Elucidating emissions control strategies for ozone to protect human health and public welfare within the continental United States C. Lyu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab5e05
- An intercomparison of tropospheric ozone reanalysis products from CAMS, CAMS interim, TCR-1, and TCR-2 V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1513-2020
- Evaluating oil and gas contributions to ambient nonmethane hydrocarbon mixing ratios and ozone-related metrics in the Colorado Front Range C. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118113
- Anthropogenic aerosol forcing under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways M. Lund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13827-2019
- Effects of global ship emissions on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11399-2020
- Constraining emission estimates of carbon monoxide using a perturbed emissions ensemble with observations: a focus on Beijing L. Yuan et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01041-7
- Contributions of Nordic anthropogenic emissions on air pollution and premature mortality over the Nordic region and the Arctic U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12975-2019
- Premature mortality related to United States cross-state air pollution I. Dedoussi et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-1983-8
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- Long-term trends in the ambient PM<sub>2.5</sub>- and O<sub>3</sub>-related mortality burdens in the United States under emission reductions from 1990 to 2010 Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15003-2018
- Impacts of air pollutants from rural Chinese households under the rapid residential energy transition G. Shen et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-11453-w
- Local and synoptic meteorological influences on daily variability in summertime surface ozone in eastern China H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-203-2020
- Air Quality Response in China Linked to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID‐19) Lockdown K. Miyazaki et al. 10.1029/2020GL089252
- Contribution and uncertainty of sectorial and regional emissions to regional and global PM<sub>2.5</sub> health impacts M. Crippa et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5165-2019
- Impacts of Horizontal Resolution on Global Data Assimilation of Satellite Measurements for Tropospheric Chemistry Analysis T. Sekiya et al. 10.1029/2020MS002180
- Co-benefits of China’s climate policy for air quality and human health in China and transboundary regions in 2030 M. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab26ca
- Contribution of fine particulate matter to present and future premature mortality over Europe: A non-linear response P. Tarín-Carrasco et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106517
- Contributions of World Regions to the Global Tropospheric Ozone Burden Change From 1980 to 2010 Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089184
- A global anthropogenic emission inventory of atmospheric pollutants from sector- and fuel-specific sources (1970–2017): an application of the Community Emissions Data System (CEDS) E. McDuffie et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3413-2020
- Assessment and economic valuation of air pollution impacts on human health over Europe and the United States as calculated by a multi-model ensemble in the framework of AQMEII3 U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5967-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021