24 Aug 2017
Research article | 24 Aug 2017
Modeling intercontinental transport of ozone in North America with CAMx for the Air Quality Model Evaluation International Initiative (AQMEII) Phase 3
Uarporn Nopmongcol et al.
Total article views: 2,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,134 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,127 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,537 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,533 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 594 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-range transport of ozone across the eastern China seas: A case study in coastal cities in southeastern China Y. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144520
- High-resolution modeling of the distribution of surface air pollutants and their intercontinental transport by a global tropospheric atmospheric chemistry source–receptor model (GNAQPMS-SM) Q. Ye et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7573-2021
- Attributing differences in the fate of lateral boundary ozone in AQMEII3 models to physical process representations P. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17157-2018
- Standard and alternative procedures for projecting future ozone in the Houston area using relative reduction factors A. Dunker et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100029
- Impacts of sectoral, regional, species, and day-specific emissions on air pollution and public health in Washington, DC M. Nawaz et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00043
- Characteristics of intercontinental transport of tropospheric ozone from Africa to Asia H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4251-2018
- Seasonal ozone vertical profiles over North America using the AQMEII3 group of air quality models: model inter-comparison and stratospheric intrusions M. Astitha et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13925-2018
- Chemical Sensitivity Analysis and Uncertainty Analysis of Ozone Production in the Comprehensive Air Quality Model with Extensions Applied to Eastern Texas A. Dunker et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07543
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- Diurnal and inter-annual variability of surface ozone in Baicheng region, China T. Qin et al. 10.1080/16000889.2021.1894879
- Contributions of foreign, domestic and natural emissions to US ozone estimated using the path-integral method in CAMx nested within GEOS-Chem A. Dunker et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12553-2017
- High Resolution Urban Air Quality Modeling by Coupling CFD and Mesoscale Models: a Review R. Kadaverugu et al. 10.1007/s13143-019-00110-3
Latest update: 26 May 2022