Concentrations and stable carbon isotope compositions of oxalic acid and related SOA in Beijing before, during, and after the 2014 APEC
Jiayuan Wang et al.
Total article views: 2,025 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,048 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,037 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,528 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 509 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mixing state of oxalic acid containing particles in the rural area of Pearl River Delta, China: implications for the formation mechanism of oxalic acid C. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-17-9519-2017
- Impacts of short-term mitigation measures on PM<sub>2.5</sub> and radiative effects: a case study at a regional background site near Beijing, China Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1881-2019
- Seasonal variation and potential source regions of PM2.5-bound PAHs in the megacity Beijing, China: Impact of regional transport Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2017.08.025
- Particle acidity and sulfate production during severe haze events in China cannot be reliably inferred by assuming a mixture of inorganic salts G. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10123-2018
- Ambient PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in rural Beijing: Unabated with enhanced temporary emission control during the 2014 APEC summit and largely aggravated after the start of wintertime heating Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.03.079
- Impact of emission controls on air quality in Beijing during the 2015 China Victory Day Parade: Implication from organic aerosols Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.061
- Enhanced aqueous-phase formation of secondary organic aerosols due to the regional biomass burning over North China Plain J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113401
- Evolution of aerosol chemistry in Xi'an during the spring dust storm periods: Implications for heterogeneous formation of secondary organic aerosols on the dust surface Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.10.064
- Stable carbon and nitrogen isotopic compositions of fine aerosols (PM2.5) during an intensive biomass burning over Southeast Asia: Influence of SOA and aging S. Boreddy et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.08.034
- The organic molecular composition, diurnal variation, and stable carbon isotope ratios of PM2.5 in Beijing during the 2014 APEC summit H. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.08.094
- Sources-specific carcinogenicity and mutagenicity of PM2.5-bound PAHs in Beijing, China: Variations of contributions under diverse anthropogenic activities C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2019.109552
- The enhanced mixing states of oxalate with metals in single particles in Guangzhou, China H. Gong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146962
- Wintertime aerosol chemistry in Beijing during haze period: Significant contribution from secondary formation and biomass burning emission X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.10.010
- Characterization of isoprene-derived secondary organic aerosols at a rural site in North China Plain with implications for anthropogenic pollution effects J. Li et al. 10.1038/s41598-017-18983-7
- Molecular characteristics and stable carbon isotope compositions of dicarboxylic acids and related compounds in the urban atmosphere of the North China Plain: Implications for aqueous phase formation of SOA during the haze periods J. Meng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135256
- Chemical characteristics of haze particles in Xi'an during Chinese Spring Festival: Impact of fireworks burning C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.04.008
- Indoor acids and bases W. Nazaroff & C. Weschler 10.1111/ina.12670
- Summertime atmospheric dicarboxylic acids and related SOA in the background region of Yangtze River Delta, China: Implications for heterogeneous reaction of oxalic acid with sea salts Z. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143741
- Molecular distribution and stable carbon isotopic compositions of dicarboxylic acids and related SOA from biogenic sources in the summertime atmosphere of Mt. Tai in the North China Plain J. Meng et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15069-2018
- 13C Probing of Ambient Photo-Fenton Reactions Involving Iron and Oxalic Acid: Implications for Oceanic Biogeochemistry S. Bikkina et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00063
- Chemical fingerprint and source apportionment of PM2.5 in highly polluted events of southern Taiwan H. Shen et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-07328-8
- Fine-particle pH for Beijing winter haze as inferred from different thermodynamic equilibrium models S. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7423-2018
- Seasonal variation and size distribution of biogenic secondary organic aerosols at urban and continental background sites of China Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2017.11.016
- Seasonal variation of dicarboxylic acids in PM2.5 in Beijing: Implications for the formation and aging processes of secondary organic aerosols Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142964
Latest update: 27 Oct 2021