Evaluating the impact of new observational constraints on P-S/IVOC emissions, multi-generation oxidation, and chamber wall losses on SOA modeling for Los Angeles, CA
Prettiny K. Ma et al.
Total article views: 2,822 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,852 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,841 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,984 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,976 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 868 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 865 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modified Silica Adsorbents for Toluene Adsorption under Dry and Humid Conditions: Impacts of Pore Size and Surface Chemistry S. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.langmuir.9b01031
- Semivolatile POA and parameterized total combustion SOA in CMAQv5.2: impacts on source strength and partitioning B. Murphy et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11107-2017
- Improving air quality model predictions of organic species using measurement-derived organic gaseous and particle emissions in a petrochemical-dominated region C. Stroud et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13531-2018
- Measurements of higher alkanes using NO<sup>+</sup> chemical ionization in PTR-ToF-MS: important contributions of higher alkanes to secondary organic aerosols in China C. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14123-2020
- Comparison of secondary organic aerosol formation from toluene on initially wet and dry ammonium sulfate particles at moderate relative humidity T. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5677-2018
- How ethanol and gasoline formula changes evaporative emissions of the vehicles H. Man et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.03.109
- Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Urban Roadside Air in Hong Kong T. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06587
- Investigation of factors controlling PM2.5 variability across the South Korean Peninsula during KORUS-AQ C. Jordan et al. 10.1525/elementa.424
- Intermediate-Volatility Organic Compound Emissions from Nonroad Construction Machinery under Different Operation Modes L. Qi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01316
- Considering the future of anthropogenic gas-phase organic compound emissions and the increasing influence of non-combustion sources on urban air quality P. Khare & D. Gentner 10.5194/acp-18-5391-2018
- Sources and Secondary Production of Organic Aerosols in the Northeastern United States during WINTER J. Schroder et al. 10.1029/2018JD028475
- Simulating secondary organic aerosol in a regional air quality model using the statistical oxidation model – Part 3: Assessing the influence of semi-volatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> A. Akherati et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4561-2019
- Simulation of secondary organic aerosol over the Yangtze River Delta region: The impacts from the emissions of intermediate volatility organic compounds and the SOA modeling framework L. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118079
- Volatile chemical products emerging as largest petrochemical source of urban organic emissions B. McDonald et al. 10.1126/science.aaq0524
- Secondary organic aerosol production from local emissions dominates the organic aerosol budget over Seoul, South Korea, during KORUS-AQ B. Nault et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17769-2018
- Potential impacts of Arctic warming on Northern Hemisphere mid-latitude aerosol optical depth Y. Chen et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04706-3
- Atmospheric oxidation of C10~14 n-alkanes initiated by Cl atoms: Kinetics and mechanism B. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117166
- Contrasting Reactive Organic Carbon Observations in the Southeast United States (SOAS) and Southern California (CalNex) C. Heald et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05027
- Asphalt-related emissions are a major missing nontraditional source of secondary organic aerosol precursors P. Khare et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abb9785
- Potential of select intermediate-volatility organic compounds and consumer products for secondary organic aerosol and ozone formation under relevant urban conditions W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.12.019
- Kinetics and mechanisms of the gas-phase reactions of OH radicals with three C15 alkanes B. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.028
- Secondary organic aerosols from anthropogenic volatile organic compounds contribute substantially to air pollution mortality B. Nault et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11201-2021
- Effects of gas–wall interactions on measurements of semivolatile compounds and small polar molecules X. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3137-2019
- Widespread Pollution From Secondary Sources of Organic Aerosols During Winter in the Northeastern United States V. Shah et al. 10.1029/2018GL081530
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021